Biden screws us again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden screws us again

Propane to soar or maybe not even be available.

11am Fin Market Comments 10-26-21 (1).pdf

But make no mistake... there's something very nefarious going on with the price of oil, the amount of oil in storage, and today an article in the WSJ saying "be prepared for big surges in propane costs." They say exports have drained supply, and we're short the fuel. But get this... In Mexico, propane is to fall so much in price, it made the newscasts! Are you getting this? They sold off our propane stores to Mexico, and their propane costs are crashing. meanwhile you suckers in the US are going to freeze, OR pay through the nose. Covid, lockdowns, supply issues, soaring oil, soaring propane... we're being played folks. Dark Winter, as I've been writing in the FIR is real.
    Last edited by jhjimbo; 10-27-2021, 09:25 AM.

Jimbo, is today another day that ends in y?

Comment

Propane (LPG) prices always spike in the fall and winter. When Biden stopped the fracking and shut down drilling, fossil fuels prices had no choice but to climb.
      Bring back drilling leases!
      Bring back the Keystone!
      Bring back fracking!
      After drilling technology uncovered more obtainable reservoirs, the U.S. has enough fossil fuels to ruin OPEC!
      Literally!

Comment

I see it to believe it. Just like we where low on gas. And everyone went nuts to get it. What a joke. People is what make it what it is so. Cause a seen make the news ya it’s going to go up.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Wild or Store Bought
          by FirstBubba
          I'm not sure, but I think it was you that talked about removing a turkey breast whole?

I remove the breast whole and separate the legs and...
          Today, 07:55 PM
        • Wild or Store Bought
          by jhjimbo
          What is your preference for Turkeys ? I was at a home that cooked both and I have to say the wild turkey was very good. No white meat and very moist...
          11-24-2021, 10:19 AM
        • Reply to Scopes
          by crm3006
          fitch270- I can't really comment on the customer service, the last time I used customer service from the company we are not mentioning, they were excellent,...
          Today, 07:53 PM
        • Scopes
          by FirstBubba
          Leopold used to pretty much be the "Gold Standard" for the everyday "Average Joe" deer hunter that wanted a better than average scope....
          Today, 03:43 PM
        • Reply to Scopes
          by fitch270
          CRM; Unfortunately your last sentence is becoming questionable. Without dropping names I’m pretty sure what prompted FB to post this here and it’s...
          Today, 07:05 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X