Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China's slavery and murderousness is worse than South Africa ever was!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crm -
    I believe that would refer to the Jan. 6th rioters and their supporters.

Comment

Snowhole has some kind of fetish for face painted, half nude, tattooed crazies with furry hornstuded hats, that's obvious!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

He believes "the big lie." And he looks so intelligent:-))

Comment

And none of them got a pardon.

Comment

They look almost as funny as the code pink fruit cakes that occupy various offices in DC on an irregular, regular basis! You've got the hots for that dude, snowhole!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

No, I'm not gay, if that's your feeble attempt at an insult.
              I am just aware that he represents your side of the great debate.
              He has been in the can for eight or nine months, has pleaded guilty to a felony charge, and comes up for sentencing next month.

Comment

You're the dude who keeps posting his picture. Do you have a giant blownup one on your wall to drool over?? I don't have a side, except I don't consider doing what 456 thousand leftist ziperheads do to be insurrection... No guns, no Molotov cocktails, no weapons to speak of at all. The treatment of those poor fools, probably entrapped by the feds, shows how corrupt and immoral our justice system has become. Commie Antifa crazies pay no penalties. McCabe lies under oath and takes millions for slandering a Republican, and those poor wrong place at the wrong time dudes get crucified. Ashli Babbitt was a better man than you will ever be.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

That picture is a constant reminder of the type of individual who, like yourself, could be used by Donald Trump to overthrow the government for his personal benefit, and not be worthy of a pardon for the effort.

Comment

A government that throws protesters into jail without trial for eight or nine months without trial should be overthrown!! That government shoots unarmed peaceful, flag draped women who believe in freedom and the US Constitution!!! Its too bad that Bill Ayers and his ilk are now the symbol of your government. Enjoy the chaos that you so eagerly embrace snowhole!!! Your place as a fellow traveller with the Commies is assured. Its hilarious that you think they will kill you last!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I don't think the crazies of Jan 6th could have said it better.

Comment

Thank you. That's quite a compliment coming from a snowhole.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

You're welcome.
                          Give my regards to your friends wearing the orange jumpsuits.

Comment

Actually we carry large caliber firearms and little in the way of orange jumpsuits. We do get upset when the feds start shooting our dogs. I'd like to give a big shout out to Tom Cotton!!! Thank God Garland isn't on the Supreme Court!!!

​​​​​​Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                              You're right 99 in that they aren't making lampshades out of anyone.

Bubba thinks what they are doing is great. Be glad we live in a democracy with checks and balances and people like Bubba are jailed if they get out of hand. Even if he did look up the phonetic pronunciation of Uighur.

The ethnic Han Chinese are simply doing the same as they did in Tibet and in Yunnan before that. Mass indoctrination via outlawing the local language especially in schools and encouraging the mass immigration of ethnic Hans. The current affluence of China enabled them to process millions in indoctrination and in a prison setting.

For those with a recent interest in China google The Great Leap Forward, killed a heck of a lot more than the Cultural Revolution. And if you want to talk genocide Kissinger, and then Nixon became besties with the PRC and along with China funneled money to the Khmer Rouge simply because they were fighting the Vietnamese.

So how many of you have ever been to a Communist country? Quick now I'm holding my breath.
                              I agree Rock Rat communism is much over blown ! Great people the Chinese government and always getting a bad rap! Look how well the made the transition for Hong Kong , except for those cry babies complaining about losing their rights and deleting all their social media accounts for fear of reprisal it’s been very smooth. Taiwan maybe complaining about their sovereignty but China knows what’s best for them even if they have to kill a bunch of them to prove it. To bad that China is across the ocean or the Mexicans , Haitians and the Guatemalans would be beating down the China wall trying to get in to that wonderful country ! Just as you called it … I’ve never been there but you tell me it’s nice !! I believe you !

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                                A government that throws protesters into jail without trial for eight or nine months without trial should be overthrown!! That government shoots unarmed peaceful, flag draped women who believe in freedom and the US Constitution!!! Its too bad that Bill Ayers and his ilk are now the symbol of your government. Enjoy the chaos that you so eagerly embrace snowhole!!! Your place as a fellow traveller with the Commies is assured. Its hilarious that you think they will kill you last!

Let's GO Brandon!!!
                                Who is Ray Epps and shy is he afraid of reporters?

Could it be, as a Fef LEO, he was urging protesters to enter government buildings?

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...d-by-patriots/

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Omicron
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  I have heard the differential diagnosis is based on the mild temp increase up to about 101, not higher.
                                  My normal temp is 97, so the 101 rule won't...
                                  Today, 01:29 AM
                                • Omicron
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Name for new African virus. In Greek means 'we're screwed'.
                                  11-26-2021, 02:05 PM
                                • Reply to Wild or Store Bought
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  I can feel my jaw muscles torquing up now! Man those things are G-U-D "good"!...
                                  Yesterday, 10:56 PM
                                • Wild or Store Bought
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  What is your preference for Turkeys ? I was at a home that cooked both and I have to say the wild turkey was very good. No white meat and very moist...
                                  11-24-2021, 10:19 AM
                                • Reply to Books for Christmas
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  If anyone is a true outdoors "person", any Peter Hathaway Capstick book is a grand read and anything by Gene Hill is good.
                                  I'm sure there...
                                  Yesterday, 10:47 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X