Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China's slavery and murderousness is worse than South Africa ever was!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • China's slavery and murderousness is worse than South Africa ever was!

    South Africa was denounced and economically strangled by the rest of he world because of its poor treatment of its indigenous population. Communist China has been murdering its citizens, enslaving them, and treating them inhumanely for its entire existence. Its interesting that the leading groups in ostracizing South Africa appear to endorse China's despicable activities. The Democrats have become a wholely owned subsidiary, with JFK Kerry owning a million dollars worth of slave owning companies stock and the indubitable Hunter Biden in on over a billion dollars worth. No fairness doctrine on this one.

    Let's GO Brandon!!!!



  • #2
    lab -
    How about posting a link to support these conclusions?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
      South Africa was denounced and economically strangled by the rest of he world because of its poor treatment of its indigenous population. Communist China has been murdering its citizens, enslaving them, and treating them inhumanely for its entire existence. Its interesting that the leading groups in ostracizing South Africa appear to endorse China's despicable activities. The Democrats have become a wholely owned subsidiary, with JFK Kerry owning a million dollars worth of slave owning companies stock and the indubitable Hunter Biden in on over a billion dollars worth. No fairness doctrine on this one.

      Let's GO Brandon!!!!

      A friend that went to New Zeland said the indiginous were treated like savages.

      Comment


      • #4
        largest-scale arbitrary detention of ethnic and religious minorities since World War II.

        ​​​​​​https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjia...20Party%20(CCP)

        Most things I read about communist countries are about the way things were 50 years ago. For a nostalgic return to the era of Mao or before all one needs to do is live in Xinjiang.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          lab -
          How about posting a link to support these conclusions?
          You're hilarious snowhole. Tianamin square wasn't the first time the Chicoms killed their people. The Cultural Revolution took millions, and the one child policy killed more. Christians, Fang Gong, any non party group was killed out of hand. Taiwan is under the gun right now. Kerry's holdings and Hunters aren't in dispute. Democrats are a wholely owned subsidiary of the Chicoms. Remember Charlie Trie and the corrupt Clinton Administration.


          Let's GO Brandon!!!
          Last edited by labrador12; 10-26-2021, 07:39 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rock rat View Post
            largest-scale arbitrary detention of ethnic and religious minorities since World War II.

            ​​​​​​https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjia...20Party%20(CCP)

            Most things I read about communist countries are about the way things were 50 years ago. For a nostalgic return to the era of Mao or before all one needs to do is live in Xinjiang.
            Hey Rat, that wouldn't be because of the censorship of the Chicoms Government would it? CNN lied about Iraq to maintain their presence in the country. How much truth and accuracy do you think leaks out around the computerized spying by the Commie government today?? You can buy stock in ChiCom government companies like JFK the lobbying SOB does but who believes the data that's being fed to the West???

            Let's GO Brandon!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

              Hey Rat, that wouldn't be because of the censorship of the Chicoms Government would it? CNN lied about Iraq to maintain their presence in the country. How much truth and accuracy do you think leaks out around the computerized spying by the Commie government today?? You can buy stock in ChiCom government companies like JFK the lobbying SOB does but who believes the data that's being fed to the West???

              Let's GO Brandon!!!
              https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyghur_genocide
              This is from commie Wikipedia, think of the things that they do that we never hear about.

              50 years ago? What a Commie sympathizer .

              The CCP is committing genocide right now. They also have concentration camps.

              Comment


              • #8
                I hear they make lampshades from the skin of people with tattoos.

                Comment


                • #9
                  China and Russian warships have circld Japan. Showing their muscle in the Western Pacific - probably sending a message to Biden.
                  Worst yet, General Kean mentioned Iran is up to 50% enrichment. Don't know what weapon % is but I think they are getting close. Time for the Israilies to takem them out.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I remember reading a while back that the Israelis were murdering Iranian nuclear scientists in Iran to retard their capability to produce nuclear weapons.
                    That's thinking outside the box.
                    Last edited by 99explorer; 10-27-2021, 12:19 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      China has been accused of committing crimes against humanity and possibly genocide against the Uyghur* population and other mostly-Muslim ethnic groups in the north-western region of Xinjiang.

                      Human rights groups believe China has detained more than one million Uyghurs against their will over the past few years in a large network of what the state calls "re-education camps", and sentenced hundreds of thousands to prison terms.

                      There is also evidence that Uyghurs are being used as forced labour and of women being forcibly sterilised. Some former camp detainees have also alleged they were tortured and sexually abused.

                      The US is among several countries to have accused China of committing genocide in Xinjiang. The leading human rights groups Amnesty and Human Rights Watch have published reports accusing China of crimes against humanity.

                      * - pro. "we-gur"

                      This is a conundrum here guys!

                      Who attacked the US on Sept 11?
                      Muslims! (I'm pretty sure those demon airplanes were the biggest cause!)
                      The Chinese are getting rid of the Muslims in their country, as the US should be doing, but we accuse the Chinese of "genocide" of doing to the Uyghurs what WE should be doing with the unvetted Afghans Biden drug into the US by the plane load!

                      A real dilemma guys!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Since the HAPOPS-snowhole-bandicoot-resident idiot seems to be following the thread, this may have some relevance. This one is for you, HAPOPS!
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Knowing the truth......jpg
Views:	57
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	783899

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You're right 99 in that they aren't making lampshades out of anyone.

                          Bubba thinks what they are doing is great. Be glad we live in a democracy with checks and balances and people like Bubba are jailed if they get out of hand. Even if he did look up the phonetic pronunciation of Uighur.

                          The ethnic Han Chinese are simply doing the same as they did in Tibet and in Yunnan before that. Mass indoctrination via outlawing the local language especially in schools and encouraging the mass immigration of ethnic Hans. The current affluence of China enabled them to process millions in indoctrination and in a prison setting.

                          For those with a recent interest in China google The Great Leap Forward, killed a heck of a lot more than the Cultural Revolution. And if you want to talk genocide Kissinger, and then Nixon became besties with the PRC and along with China funneled money to the Khmer Rouge simply because they were fighting the Vietnamese.

                          So how many of you have ever been to a Communist country? Quick now I'm holding my breath.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            We don't have to visit Communist Countries, the NY Times will report from them and inform us of conditions. Walter Duranty won a Pulitzer Prize for describing the Utopia that was the Soviet Union. That was during the years when news reports were accurate eh Rat? Besides we've imported our own good little commies now. Concepts like individual freedom and liberty have been replaced by LGBQT+++ rights. CRT is another blow to individual responsibility and freedom. Biden is doing a great job taking the concept of the American way out of the USA.

                            Let's GO Brandon!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              MANY people in our country, and that includes our dimwit party, wish to transform America ! The direction they presume to lead us to is drastically opposite of which the rest of us wish and want to live. I am totally unable to understand if they feel change is so important to them that this transformation needs to take place, that America is so rotten, what the hell are they still living here for.....just get the hell out and let the rest of us be happy, and hence, they would be happier elsewhere !!! LGB !

                              Comment

                              Welcome!

                              Collapse

                              Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                              If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                              And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                              Right Rail 1

                              Collapse

                              Top Active Users

                              Collapse

                              There are no top active users.

                              Right Rail 2

                              Collapse

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Right Rail 3

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X