No announcement yet.

Today's society...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spent a lot of time in duck blinds with the greatest generation folks and I don't think that they would put up with this crap! They survived the depression, hong Kong flu, polio, TB and they kept their freedom. This crew, represented by the snowhole, would give up the Constitution and their freedom for a fake guarantee of safety.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Covid does not discriminate. Even elite athletes competing at the highest levels of their sports are susceptible to the virus’s long-term effects.

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2021/3/...amba-asia-durr

Comment

Nobody in that article died! Athletes skills and conditioning change and evolve during a season. Many rookies never have a brighter future. Any injury can take a star out of the game for the rest of his life. Look up Dizzy Dean as an example. I did my two weeks to flatten the curve. As for the rest of this clap trap, I will not comply.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Then we had better head for the gym, hadn't we?

Comment

I'm old and COPD riden, with stage four cancer and a heart operation under my belt. I'm the object of the Chinese Lung Rots desire. I got my booster shot this week. I have no problem at all with other people deciding not to get vaccinated. Freedom is to be encouraged everywhere for everything. Make your own choices.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
              I'm old and COPD riden, with stage four cancer and a heart operation under my belt. I'm the object of the Chinese Lung Rots desire. I got my booster shot this week. I have no problem at all with other people deciding not to get vaccinated. Freedom is to be encouraged everywhere for everything. Make your own choices.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Amen 🙏

I can only assume your in a discussion with the bandicoot.
              What I don't get is he claims to be a founding member of NY Conservative party.👌
              If that is the case why isn't he speaking out against some of these totalitarian leaders and their policies ?

Is he a liar , Democrat troll or has he lost his marbles?

My guess is he's a few French fries short of a happy meal 😎

Comment

Danbo -
                You have just given us a perfect example of the logical fallacy known as "Argumentum ad hominem."

Comment

Even Vladimir Putin is laughing at how woke Biden the the urban Democrats have become. He's laughing and comparing the wokisms of the Karens in Democrat America to the Marxists Leninist's swarming over Russia in 1917! In my opinion it would be a lot funnier if it was happening to someone else's country!!!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!
                  Putins latest cyber attack is on the cloud - how much damage can they do there ?

Comment

I spent a lot of time in duck blinds with the greatest generation folks and I don't think that they would put up with this crap! They survived the depression, hong Kong flu, polio, TB and they kept their freedom. This crew, represented by the snowhole, would give up the Constitution and their freedom for a fake guarantee of safety.

Let's GO Brandon!!!
                    Tucker Carlson is starting a 3 part series on our Freedom and how we are losing it. It starts november 1 on Tucker Carlson.com

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

Amen 🙏

I can only assume your in a discussion with the bandicoot.
                      What I don't get is he claims to be a founding member of NY Conservative party.👌
                      If that is the case why isn't he speaking out against some of these totalitarian leaders and their policies ?

Is he a liar , Democrat troll or has he lost his marbles?

My guess is he's a few French fries short of a happy meal 😎
                      There is no Conservative, Republican party in N.Y.
                      I figure '99 is a second year law student wash out.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

There is no Conservative, Republican party in N.Y.
                        I figure '99 is a second year law student wash out.
                        I'm a member of the Conservative party in NY.

I think your right?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Omicron
                          by jhjimbo
                          I have heard the differential diagnosis is based on the mild temp increase up to about 101, not higher.
                          My normal temp is 97, so the 101 rule won't...
                          Today, 01:29 AM
                        • Omicron
                          by jhjimbo
                          Name for new African virus. In Greek means 'we're screwed'.
                          11-26-2021, 02:05 PM
                        • Reply to Wild or Store Bought
                          by FirstBubba
                          I can feel my jaw muscles torquing up now! Man those things are G-U-D "good"!...
                          Yesterday, 10:56 PM
                        • Wild or Store Bought
                          by jhjimbo
                          What is your preference for Turkeys ? I was at a home that cooked both and I have to say the wild turkey was very good. No white meat and very moist...
                          11-24-2021, 10:19 AM
                        • Reply to Books for Christmas
                          by FirstBubba
                          If anyone is a true outdoors "person", any Peter Hathaway Capstick book is a grand read and anything by Gene Hill is good.
                          I'm sure there...
                          Yesterday, 10:47 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X