Today's society...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's society...

In today's society, don't dare dress your daughter as Snow White for Halloween!
    That's "white supremacy"! 🀯!
    BUT..... if you dress your son as Cinderella, THAT'S just fine! πŸ€”

Men get awards for being better women than women are!!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

A couple goood interviews recently on our Country and Society.. With Victor David Hansen on Tucker Carlson and past AG Tom Ashcroft on Trey Gowdy. If you consider yourself a thinker you should tune into either of those programs and you will be enlightened. (p.s., they are Programs, NOT Shows)

Comment

Quite a few years ago I came up with the idea of having the Fitch crew go out trick or treating as elves. My two, six or so cousins and a couple of my parents foster kids. It was always a big hassle for my mother having to get kids all dressed up then get them settled down and ready for bed. I don’t think any of them had started school yet. The weather wasn’t bad that year, we dressed them in one piece pajamas, mini Santa hats with some elf ears sewn on and rubber boots. When we finished up the boots and hats came off and the kids were ready for bed.

Got a lot of laughs but it worked out great.

Comment

πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜‚πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Comment

It is a damned shame that our culture is now so "woke" that kids can't dress up and have fun one night of the year, without worrying about being freakin politically correct, or offending the pervert culture, or offending somebody! I wonder if throwing an old bedsheet over them with eyeholes cut out will offend the dead people? Oh crap! somebody sees a white sheet, the next thing will be the kkk is invading the neighborhood! I think I will just stay home, and buy up all the leftover candy the day after Halloween.

Comment

Even Vladimir Putin is laughing at how woke Biden the the urban Democrats have become. He's laughing and comparing the wokisms of the Karens in Democrat America to the Marxists Leninist's swarming over Russia in 1917! In my opinion it would be a lot funnier if it was happening to someone else's country!!!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

In today's society only the criminal illegal Aliens have anything good to say about our President. Crowds of illegals praise him for breaking American law, crowds of Americans, who are legal law abiding citizens curse him!!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

In today's society we forget how MSNBC, and President Obama felt free to call Constitutional supporting American citizens teabaggers, a homosexual behavioural slur, on television while today spontaneous FJB chants, and Let's GO Brandon chants ring out across venues all over the country. Biden won the fewest counties in history and is going to get the most widespread derision in history in return.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

Former President Obama and fake President Biden call voter ID voter suppression! Voter ID is required throughout the European Union. Mail in voting is heavily restricted and requires ID. I wonder why nobody in the press ever asks Democrats why voter ID is required to keep Democracy in European Countries, but is a threat to Democracy in the USA???

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Foreigners flying into the US are required to present proof of being fully vaccinated or test "negative" before leaving the airport.
                      Illegal aliens taken onto custody are given the choice of being vaccinated or refusing the shot before being released into the *US!
                      (* - their choice of locations with a prepaid [by you and me!] ticket!)

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Immigrate illegally and you don't need a shot.
                      Immigrate legally and you must show proof of vaccination or negative test!

70% of ALL COVID-19 deaths in the UK were fully vaccinated! πŸ˜³πŸ€”

Comment

How many NBA players have died from covid? How many MLB players? How many NFL players? Healthy people don't die. This is a disease that takes the unhealthy and the ancient to a large degree. The government has vastly over reacted. Time to calm down and let freedom ring!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

lab -
                          Wrong again.

COVID-19 claims more young victims as US death toll starts soaring yet again.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/coron...iyy-story.html

Comment

The people of "the great generation" would never believe that a few generations later, this country would face a public health crisis, and a large segment of the population would refuse to cooperate with the government in the name of freedom.

Comment

Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and a few others might disagree. I repeat, how many current NBA players have died from covid?

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Omicron
                                by jhjimbo
                                I have heard the differential diagnosis is based on the mild temp increase up to about 101, not higher.
                                My normal temp is 97, so the 101 rule won't...
                                Today, 01:29 AM
                              • Omicron
                                by jhjimbo
                                Name for new African virus. In Greek means 'we're screwed'.
                                11-26-2021, 02:05 PM
                              • Reply to Wild or Store Bought
                                by FirstBubba
                                I can feel my jaw muscles torquing up now! Man those things are G-U-D "good"!...
                                Yesterday, 10:56 PM
                              • Wild or Store Bought
                                by jhjimbo
                                What is your preference for Turkeys ? I was at a home that cooked both and I have to say the wild turkey was very good. No white meat and very moist...
                                11-24-2021, 10:19 AM
                              • Reply to Books for Christmas
                                by FirstBubba
                                If anyone is a true outdoors "person", any Peter Hathaway Capstick book is a grand read and anything by Gene Hill is good.
                                I'm sure there...
                                Yesterday, 10:47 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X