Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump’s social network was defaced before it even launched.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not so sure you actually watched TV news back then. They typically didn't have 2 stories about the same subject, it was fact based news all the time and they didn't need to run an alternative story.

Of course things like "Trump really won" wouldn't even have been a story, nor vaccines kill you are all the other wild CT these days. Both Democrats and Republicans were fairly fact based in the 60s and 70s.

I guess it could be argued that facts have a liberal bias ever since the enlightenment, but that's using liberal in it's classical meaning. Today's left is most decidedly illiberal, and recognised as such widely.

Comment

You have got to be kidding me!!! Chuck Schumer was a horrific US House Member in those days. Anti gun screeds were continuous and not balanced at all. Environmental lies were rampant and there was almost nothing other than the National Review in opposition. Certainly nothing on the airwaves. You are, as usual, delusional.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

On TV news, I click back and forth between CNN and Fox News as the commercials come on.
        CNN covers the Alec Baldwin shooting pretty extensively, whereas, from Fox News I've learned more than I ever wanted to know about Hunter Biden.

Comment

Chappaquiddick and Borking come to mind when I think of the fairness doctrine. JFK could be drugged to the gills for back pain, with Marilyn Monroe wrapped around him, and never a harsh word would come over the airwaves. Fairness Doctrine my rusty nut on the manure spreader!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Chappaquiddick was widely reported, Bork proved himself ineligible to serve in any capacity when he fired the special prosecutor in Watergate. All of Bork's superiors chose to be fired rather than fire Cox. Reminded me of Trump's interest in firing FBI directors, attorney generals and special prosecutors, that's obstruction, the thing Trump was impeached for the fist time.

Journos used to not report on anyone's private lives unless it was criminal or detrimental to their office.

Comment

You're saying that being doped to the eyes for back pain, and getting hookers from the mafia wasn't criminal or detrimental to the office, JFK and Bobby. Teddy was the lion of the Senate when he wasn't plotting with the Russians against the Republicans and making waitress sandwiches. No mention of lawlessness or drug induced incapacity was ever mentioned because the fairness doctrine kept everyone well informed. Give it up Rat, sunshine is a disinfectant. The fairness doctrine kept sunshine away from Democrats including FDR and all the rest of them. Pictures of FDR in a wheelchair were forbidden. Don't get me started on Woodrow Wilson. I'm not even a big fan of Teddy Roosevelt. Having the press cover for the Democrats is the only reason for the fairness doctrine.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Now here is a piece where you can mock the source, but wait till it comes out in the sworn testimony on the Jan 6th committee floor.

EXCLUSIVE: Jan. 6 Protest Organizers Say They Participated in ‘Dozens’ of Planning Meetings With Members of Congress and White House Staff.

https://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-jan...003326225.html

As the House investigation into the Jan. 6 attack heats up, some of the planners of the pro-Trump rallies that took place in Washington, D.C., have begun communicating with congressional investigators and sharing new information about what happened when the former president’s supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol.
                Last edited by 99explorer; 10-25-2021, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Too bad that they forgot their firearms eh snowhole. They had high capacity Gadson Flags and Magnum Stars And Stripes. No Molotov Cocktails, no frozen water bottles, just cameras taking selfies with friendly Capital Police who let them in!

Lets GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                    I'm not so sure you actually watched TV news back then. They typically didn't have 2 stories about the same subject, it was fact based news all the time and they didn't need to run an alternative story.

Of course things like "Trump really won" wouldn't even have been a story, nor vaccines kill you are all the other wild CT these days. Both Democrats and Republicans were fairly fact based in the 60s and 70s.

I guess it could be argued that facts have a liberal bias ever since the enlightenment, but that's using liberal in it's classical meaning. Today's left is most decidedly illiberal, and recognised as such widely.
                    Rock Rat , your rewriting history ! The first presidential election in my time on earth was won by John Kennedy and we know ( fact ) there was key fraud in that election and he won by the smallest of margins. A lot of dead people voted for JFK . You don’t even watch the news so you may want to disqualify yourself on this subject , you aren’t on social media either. As far as this past election went there was fraud in key states , you and I can lie or distort the truth but algorithms don’t lie they tell a story . The story they tell does not jive with the election results. You yourself posted that Michigan was registering many more Republicans than the Dems were and the state should fall to Trump. To many inconstancies in this election not to raise red flags and have a serious investigation but the media pounds their agenda down the Americans throat . Most Americans don’t have the attention span of a dog ! It’s reported that you have 8 seconds to get a Americans attention . The media knows that you hit people with a hard headline and that becomes the facts . There has been and will continue liberal bias , this has been this way since FDR ! To stop free speech for anyone is a crime against the constitution ! As far as trying to correct some one on language used we all have our sensitivity but this condescending attitude that because I don’t listen to liberal diatribe and just follow lock step …… to me that’s offensive ! I don’t you will stop because I’m offended however !

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                      Now here is a piece where you can mock the source, but wait till it comes out in the sworn testimony on the Jan 6th committee floor.

EXCLUSIVE: Jan. 6 Protest Organizers Say They Participated in ‘Dozens’ of Planning Meetings With Members of Congress and White House Staff.

https://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-jan...003326225.html

As the House investigation into the Jan. 6 attack heats up, some of the planners of the pro-Trump rallies that took place in Washington, D.C., have begun communicating with congressional investigators and sharing new information about what happened when the former president’s supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol.
                      This is 2021! FBI lies have been told to Congress. The CIA has lied to Congress. The credibility of this committee is lower than cockroach dung. Congress has a almost negative rating as a whole and these stooges ain't going to raise it. Rage on snowhole, rage on!!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

Rock Rat , your rewriting history ! The first presidential election in my time on earth was won by John Kennedy and we know ( fact ) there was key fraud in that election and he won by the smallest of margins. A lot of dead people voted for JFK . You don’t even watch the news so you may want to disqualify yourself on this subject , you aren’t on social media either. As far as this past election went there was fraud in key states , you and I can lie or distort the truth but algorithms don’t lie they tell a story . The story they tell does not jive with the election results. You yourself posted that Michigan was registering many more Republicans than the Dems were and the state should fall to Trump. To many inconstancies in this election not to raise red flags and have a serious investigation but the media pounds their agenda down the Americans throat . Most Americans don’t have the attention span of a dog ! It’s reported that you have 8 seconds to get a Americans attention . The media knows that you hit people with a hard headline and that becomes the facts . There has been and will continue liberal bias , this has been this way since FDR ! To stop free speech for anyone is a crime against the constitution ! As far as trying to correct some one on language used we all have our sensitivity but this condescending attitude that because I don’t listen to liberal diatribe and just follow lock step …… to me that’s offensive ! I don’t you will stop because I’m offended however !
                        I think you're being a little hard on the attention span thing. Our media measure our attention span by checking how much of their woke bs has been absorbed by the typical American! Americans filter out that woke crap pretty well in Red land. The Woksters
                        complain that we don't swoon over CRT, BLM and the Green Nude Eel. Its not lack of attention span, its total distain for the mostly peaceful crapoola being pedaled!!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

Pmacc and Lab you are both living in fantasyland, you wild conspiracy theories are not supported by any excep fellow fantasists. I'd think you both might lead less stressful lives if you stayed away from politics or social issues, y'all are just tying yourselves in knots and raising your blood pressures over stuff that doesn't exist. Maybe a hobby or hunting and fishing or something.

Comment

Maybe I should go to Alaska and try flyfishing for Salmon or something eh Rat. That might mellow me out!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

I think you're being a little hard on the attention span thing. Our media measure our attention span by checking how much of their woke bs has been absorbed by the typical American! Americans filter out that woke crap pretty well in Red land. The Woksters
                              complain that we don't swoon over CRT, BLM and the Green Nude Eel. Its not lack of attention span, its total distain for the mostly peaceful crapoola being pedaled!!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!!
                              I should have worded that better , I belong to a group BNI that is a business networking group . On member does internet advertising of real estate ! You had studies that you have 8 seconds to interest your client or they are on to the next listing. Media knows that and uses headlines to develop a early viewers opinion . Think about it , how many times have you brought up a topic and have someone say “ yeah I heard something about that “

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                                Pmacc and Lab you are both living in fantasyland, you wild conspiracy theories are not supported by any excep fellow fantasists. I'd think you both might lead less stressful lives if you stayed away from politics or social issues, y'all are just tying yourselves in knots and raising your blood pressures over stuff that doesn't exist. Maybe a hobby or hunting and fishing or something.
                                Thanks oh wise one , I will listen to the guy who wondered why anyone would support Trump ! This coming from you who voted for Trump ! The guy who said that all you notice about the supply chain is your Amazon package takes a little longer! Your a lost soul !

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad