Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump’s social network was defaced before it even launched.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump’s social network was defaced before it even launched.

Party poopers.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-social-...124507041.html

And what a strange name for the network.

Comment

How's your bunghole snowhole??

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

What a stupid snotty remark.

Comment

You are the one who referenced wiping with Five dollar bills. I merely remarked that I was surprised that your neighbors didn't give you poison oak or cactus to wipe your o so proud ass with.

Let's GO Brandon!!!
          Last edited by labrador12; 10-22-2021, 07:58 PM.

Comment

I was referring to comment #3.
            It's a classic labrador.
            BTW, I think you need a new avatar.
            A defecating pig would be appropriate, given the quality of your comments.

Comment

Is that how you talk in public in front of your family Lab? No need for crudeness.

Comment

I wasn't impressed with the snowholes use of George Washington's and Abe Lincoln's as toilet paper in a discussion of a Soviet type of top down government run distribution of goods. Using Washington's and Lincoln's to wipe with illustrates one's indifference to the suffering of people who are dealing with inflation designed by the government. Its not like we don't know how to produce oil and gas. We know how to move product also. The Green Nude Eel and the disdain of the Democrats and never Trumpers torques me off tremendously. I'm for America and Americans First. I am surprised the snowholes neighbors don't kick him out on to the street and tar and feather him!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I looked and found no reference to wiping with dollars on the link. I also don't like the recent trend of tearing down statues and renaming. Lincoln and Washington did a lot of good, if I read 99 dishonoring them I'd probably say something. None the less can we keep it civil?

About Trump's network,,, somehow we need to find a balance. People like Trump should have access to our most used methods of mass communication. He was president of the US, elected by millions and should have a platform. Then again 30% of voters incorrectly think he won the election doing great damage to our democratic process via misinformation. The left has also done great harm through selective coverage and slanted coverage of conservatives and Trump.

We need free speech and we also need a way of keeping misinformation from both sides from influencing public knowledge.

Comment

Rock - Good post. The lack of civility on this forum must be a turn-off to our readers.

Comment

.......We need free speech and we also need a way of keeping misinformation from both sides.......” !

And just who or what will be the determining factor of this information ? It is impossible to find anyone who does not have an opinion one way or other on any topic or issue. One person’s misinformation is another’s truth. Good luck in attempting to be so righteous, that someone thinks they have the exact answer to all issues, and that that answer is in itself........not misinformation !

Comment

Well Rat glance down to the thread about being a good soviet citizen and stop complaining about empty shelves to the genisis of that issue.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

And just who or what will be the determining factor of this information ?

The Fairness Doctrine might not have been perfect but it was night and day better than what we have now. It was abolished in 87, thanks Ron, it's what led to a huge upsurge in inexpensive opinion radio, then television. Now instead of just whacky right wing radio and Fox we have every major news source that is at all reputable, also extremely left wing. They inject opinion into most stories.

The internet companies are biased also, don't like you they ban you.

​​​​​​https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FCC_fairness_doctrine

Comment

Twitter and Facebook are currently enforcing the fairness doctrine. Anything contrary to their interests is not tolerated. The fairness doctrine was the same as Democrats calling for redistricting by a non partisan process. There is no non partisan process. There is no fairness doctrine. In a fifty fifty US Senate rational actors would not try to make huge changes to America. In a fifty fifty US Senate massive spending bills wouldn't be considered. The fairness doctrine was as big a farce as the Democrat Parties attempt to ram through earth changing legislation with out a huge majority. Freedom is a wonderful thing. It s unfortunate that so many of our citizens fall for propaganda rather than reasoned argument!

Lets GO Brandon!!!

Comment

In 1987 and before, 100% of the broadcast medium was pro Democrat Party liberal. The other point of view required by the fairness doctrine was commonly written on a sheet of paper and broadcast once a week at 3 am for 15 minutes. For those of us who were alive and aware before 1987 I would like to thank you Rat for your injection of humor into the discussion. At least today, if one tries diligently, one can find a non overwhelming pro Democrat position broadcast who's notPaul Harvey. Good Day.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad