• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    MattM37
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• MattM37
    replied
    Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

Gotta laugh at the “fine June day” reference, we don’t plant ours before Memorial Day weekend.😬.

FB is right on the times, an hour and a half for quarts, an hour and a quarter for pints. If you do a mix of jar sizes go with the longer time.

This was one of the sites we used, again compared against others.

https://www.simplycanning.com/canning-venison/

Awesome thread, started out with the price of diesel and we’re now getting ready to make stew.
    No recipes to share, sorry; we always just did the meat-salt-water in the jar.

Even the eating was pretty no-frills: I used to just open the can, dump it in a saucepan, heat it up, and call it a meal with some saltine crackers. Maybe gussy it up a little with a chopped onion.

I'm definitely my mother's son. She put great meals on the table, but they were always simple as could be. She worked wonders with just salt, pepper, butter, and bacon grease. Sometimes she'd get adventurous and buy a jar garlic powder.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
    All I can say is that we are so very lucky that the usually spineless Republicans for once held the line on the nomination of Merrick Garland to the SCOTUS. If confirmed, that useless piece of political hackery would be on the court for life, instead of just the Attorney General for a possible four year term. (Hopefully!)
    With garland, worthless john roberts, breyer, sotomayor and kagan, the demoncrats could accomplish anything they desired by judicial fiat, and the legislative process in the USA would be effectively dead.
    FJB!
    They're doing a pretty good job of that as it is '06!
    We need more Jim Jordan's, Matt Gaetz, Louie Gomert, etc.
    Love the way those guys aren't afraid to punch libs (figuratively) in the face!

After an exchange, the libs are left with that "s#¡t eating grin" and the "deer in the headlights" stare!

Let's GO Brandon!

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rock rat
    replied
    Chief Justice/Justice Department/Social Justice Warrior, it's all so confusing to a denizen of the Conspiracy Theory Is Us school of civics engagement.

Leave a comment:

• crm3006
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• crm3006
    replied
    All I can say is that we are so very lucky that the usually spineless Republicans for once held the line on the nomination of Merrick Garland to the SCOTUS. If confirmed, that useless piece of political hackery would be on the court for life, instead of just the Attorney General for a possible four year term. (Hopefully!)
    With garland, worthless john roberts, breyer, sotomayor and kagan, the demoncrats could accomplish anything they desired by judicial fiat, and the legislative process in the USA would be effectively dead.
    FJB!

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Can you imagine what SCOTUS would be like with THAT (Garland) s.o.b. on the bench?
    Scary won't touch that scenario! 🤯

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
    I believe Garland is the Attorney General, not the Chief Justice. I believe that Bannon does hold the Democrat Congress in Contempt. I certainly do. Their total inability to reason and lack of scientific knowledge is shocking. Two foolish and pitiful excuses for Impeachment in the last Congress and this one is even more pitiful. Congratulations urban America, hellova job electing this stable of poltroons and total fools.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!
    My bad labrador, you are correct. I had the person correct, but not his position. That is what I get for posting at 3:30 in the morning..........

The rest of your post is also 100% correct.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Fifteen bucks will get you less than 2 gallons of fuel!

FJB!
    Let's GO Brandon!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...in-california/

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• labrador12
    replied
    I believe Garland is the Attorney General, not the Chief Justice. I believe that Bannon does hold the Democrat Congress in Contempt. I certainly do. Their total inability to reason and lack of scientific knowledge is shocking. Two foolish and pitiful excuses for Impeachment in the last Congress and this one is even more pitiful. Congratulations urban America, hellova job electing this stable of poltroons and total fools.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• FirstBubba
    replied
    With WTI at a hundred or more a barrel, maybe some of those old, forgotten mineral rights I'm holding may become worthwhile!!! 😃!
    (yeah! right! 😖)

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• jhjimbo
    replied
    WTI oil is at $83 per barrel and industry experts say $100 per barrel is not out of the question.

Thanks Biden.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

The crooked Chief Justice Garland of the DOJ has a son in llaw that makes money by constructing school 'Critical Race Theory' curiculum that Parents are demonstrating against. He has turned the FBI on the Parents to protect his SIL's business. What a crook.
    And the Chief Justice has the gall to claim his motive for threatening the American parents who are rightly pissed about CRT, is not motive inspired.........really ????
    With the type of thinking that that induces from our countries head justice, makes things rather scary, does it not ? But that is what happens when important positions in government are filled by stupidity rather than quality of personnel !!!

It just goes to prove that cabinet and other govt. positions have no room for diversity or quotas, the only reasoning for placement is competence !
    bowhunter75richard
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 10-22-2021, 05:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• crm3006
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• crm3006
    replied
    Well, it was an awesome and informative thread, until some wet blanket just had to quote the idiotic and inane HAPOPS, who is off topic, probably quoting yahoofake news, and should be ignored by all rational people. (Hint, Hint!)

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• 99explorer
    replied
    Yeah, like Steve Bannon was not really acting in contempt of congress.
    He has nothing to hide:-))

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Nine Republicans voted with 220 Democrats to hold Steve Bannon in contempt of congress for failure to honor the Jan 6th committee subpoena.
    It is now referred to the Justice Dept. to secure an indictment.
    The crooked Chief Justice Garland of the DOJ has a son in llaw that makes money by constructing school 'Critical Race Theory' curiculum that Parents are demonstrating against. He has turned the FBI on the Parents to protect his SIL's business. What a crook.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• 99explorer
    replied
    Nine Republicans voted with 220 Democrats to hold Steve Bannon in contempt of congress for failure to honor the Jan 6th committee subpoena.
    It is now referred to the Justice Dept. to secure an indictment.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad