No announcement yet.

Holy guacamole!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is that we are so very lucky that the usually spineless Republicans for once held the line on the nomination of Merrick Garland to the SCOTUS. If confirmed, that useless piece of political hackery would be on the court for life, instead of just the Attorney General for a possible four year term. (Hopefully!)
    With garland, worthless john roberts, breyer, sotomayor and kagan, the demoncrats could accomplish anything they desired by judicial fiat, and the legislative process in the USA would be effectively dead.
    FJB!

Comment

Chief Justice/Justice Department/Social Justice Warrior, it's all so confusing to a denizen of the Conspiracy Theory Is Us school of civics engagement.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
        All I can say is that we are so very lucky that the usually spineless Republicans for once held the line on the nomination of Merrick Garland to the SCOTUS. If confirmed, that useless piece of political hackery would be on the court for life, instead of just the Attorney General for a possible four year term. (Hopefully!)
        With garland, worthless john roberts, breyer, sotomayor and kagan, the demoncrats could accomplish anything they desired by judicial fiat, and the legislative process in the USA would be effectively dead.
        FJB!
        They're doing a pretty good job of that as it is '06!
        We need more Jim Jordan's, Matt Gaetz, Louie Gomert, etc.
        Love the way those guys aren't afraid to punch libs (figuratively) in the face!

After an exchange, the libs are left with that "s#¡t eating grin" and the "deer in the headlights" stare!

Let's GO Brandon!

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

Gotta laugh at the “fine June day” reference, we don’t plant ours before Memorial Day weekend.😬.

FB is right on the times, an hour and a half for quarts, an hour and a quarter for pints. If you do a mix of jar sizes go with the longer time.

This was one of the sites we used, again compared against others.

https://www.simplycanning.com/canning-venison/

Awesome thread, started out with the price of diesel and we’re now getting ready to make stew.
          No recipes to share, sorry; we always just did the meat-salt-water in the jar.

Even the eating was pretty no-frills: I used to just open the can, dump it in a saucepan, heat it up, and call it a meal with some saltine crackers. Maybe gussy it up a little with a chopped onion.

I'm definitely my mother's son. She put great meals on the table, but they were always simple as could be. She worked wonders with just salt, pepper, butter, and bacon grease. Sometimes she'd get adventurous and buy a jar garlic powder.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad