Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China's Bannon-if Bannon had advised every president since Clinton

https://palladiummag.com/2021/10/11/...f-wang-huning/

This type of article is why reading is superior to you tube.

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
    https://palladiummag.com/2021/10/11/...f-wang-huning/

This type of article is why reading is superior to you tube.
    Even when you post something worth while you have to be a pompous ass ! I suggested you watch a couple you tubes not to get all your information from them ! Another slant by you thus showing you are a subjective to the information you receive ! I know the man you don’t want anything to upset your little pontificating world ! I will read this but I won’t discuss it with you because you to close minded to have a discussion with !

Comment

Just because someone puts words to paper don't believe they are gospel.

Comment

Pmacc-
        It seems to me that you spend a great deal of your time assessing and commenting on the character of your opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          Pmacc-
          It seems to me that you spend a great deal of your time assessing and commenting on the character of your opponents.
          Not at all, these days are long and I’m a little antsy about getting back to life and work. Tomorrow to the Doctors office and hopefully good news. I got into the woods yesterday to fill feeders check cameras and do some scouting. I will probably not get out to hunt this year unless I shoot left handed . I haven’t given up yet . I have been working on some new rifles and scope combos . Next couple weeks I’m going to try to hand load. I’ve spent a lot of time on other forums discussing rifles and scopes . I received a call yesterday about another problem Fox that needs dispatched so I’m going to try to do that next week.

I have to much time so I read and watch the news , it’s amazing to hear the different spins on the same topics . I got a letter from the Jehovah witnesses the other day just letting me know they are reaching out because of suspended dose to door Covid policy .

I have no opponents on this forum that I’m aware of , I view these guys as sort of friends and family ! Yes I may speak harshly at times and I have been spoke harshly to as well. No big deal ! Hey thanks for checking in 99 !

Comment

Just wasted about twenty minutes of my life, thanks Rat.

So the genius thinks it’s possible to stop societal progression just because of an awareness of the causes. Good luck with that. Better get him working on climate change as well.

Comment

American individualism is our greatest fault and will lead to our doom. Strangely enough I've always viewed our individualism and orneriness as our greatest asset. Kilroy was here, going Galt and spindling and mutilating to our hearts content. God bless us, there's none like us!!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

That slogan is the lowest we've sunk thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
                  Just wasted about twenty minutes of my life, thanks Rat.

So the genius thinks it’s possible to stop societal progression just because of an awareness of the causes. Good luck with that. Better get him working on climate change as well.
                  That's what Yang thinks going by his books etc before he got into politics and various policies handed down since with his fingerprints on them. Towards the end the writer of the article Lyons goes on at length on why he thinks China is failing in its efforts.

I know it was a slog at times, many long form articles are. I kept going and it took longer than a half hour. I also think it was a good view of how the folks running China see themselves and us. Not that I necessarily agree with them, but I think that really is how they think.

I remember Tiananmen, and lived in China shortly thereafter. It was only 20+ years ago. Interesting that their gini coefficient is higher even than ours.

China is the second largest economy. We buy a heck of a lot from them.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                    Just because someone puts words to paper don't believe they are gospel.
                    Not at all. In this case it was a person interpreting words and actions by another person. I hope you grasped the difference between Lyon's reporting on what Yang believes, and what Lyon, or you or I might believe. Mostly what Lyon was doing was reporting about what Yang thinks, not endorsing those thoughts in any way.

Comment

I was referring to Yang, not Lyons.

Amazing how often extremely intelligent people aren’t right in the head or are social misfits. Sometimes both.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad