How To Aleivate The Supply Chainn Bottlenek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Aleivate The Supply Chainn Bottlenek

Simple, bring manufacturing jobs back to U.S.

We don't kneel to kiss the China ring. Don't believe me, ask England.
    Last edited by jhjimbo; 10-17-2021, 08:48 PM.

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    Simple, bring manufacturing jobs back to U.S.
    worth repeating.

Long essay from Quillette saying basically the same thing. https://quillette.com/2021/10/13/con...-chain-crisis/
    Trump did a lot of good and Biden continued some of his policies, especially steel and semiconductors, we need more tariffs and import taxes.

Comment

There is more to that argument that you realize, jimbo.

EVERY time the (d)'s take the WH, their first move is to tax big business. The only way to survive is to either raise prices to offset the taxation...OR...move production overseas to cheaper labor markets.

Trump brought businesses back from overseas (...AND hidden assets! 😉!) in droves.
      The day Biden was declared POTUS, the shift started back to hidden assets and foreign built goods.
      As long as this bunch of miscreants (liberals) try to force the "top 1% to pay their fair share", we (the US) will continue to be held hostage by Asian manufacturers....and Chinese shippers.

Comment

Bubba is preaching from the Democratic play book now. Bubba, Republicans are no longer about sucking up to big business, didn't you get the memo. Offshoring jobs to China is the old GOP.

Comment

Larry Kudlow just said heating bills will surge up to 54% this winter.

Comment

No doubt about it, I'll be burning some wood this winter.
            This early and propane is a already $2.20/gal.
            Jan/Feb, no telling WHAT it'll be a gallon! $3+/gal? Yikes!

Comment

Unions! Gotta love 'em! 🤬

https://news.yahoo.com/lazy-crane-op...200100567.html

Comment

With the dimwits in control again, we are heading down the same path. When NAFTA was enacted it was a course the American businesses could take to escape high business taxes and demands of unions, so it was no surprise that many got the hell out ! Now, just what is happening again ? Our idiot leader is again raising the business tax back up to 26-27% ! Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Tax the people who supply the jobs too much, and see how many jobs are left in America.

Comment

From #1 Bubba: "Unions! Gotta love 'em!" 🤬

Well, it came from yahoofakenews, so I'm not really, really sure that it all boils down to just the crane operators. Somebody has to spot the trucks, and two or more somebodys have to rig the containers. These are tower cranes, not RTs or ATs, or even crawlers.
                  I think there is more to the story, even with a union involved.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post

Well, it came from yahoofakenews, so I'm not really, really sure that it all boils down to just the crane operators. Somebody has to spot the trucks, and two or more somebodys have to rig the containers. These are tower cranes, not RTs or ATs, or even crawlers.
                    No doubt '06.
                    I didn't look to see where the link came from.

I have seen some of the stunts being "union" allows workers to get away with....and vice versa.
                    It's too bad that grown men can't work without referees.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post

Yo genius, it's a Yahoo re print from the Washington Examiner a right wing source known for problems of reliability and extremism. I'm convinced, there's no cure for ignorance.

Comment

Will this show us how to break our dependence on China?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...n_crisis_.html

Comment

I suspect a little more freedom and a little less regulations and union rules would do the trick.. Right now going Galt is getting to be a thing..
                          Lets GO Brandon!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad