X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
    Now, on top of the Southern boarder issue, there is a inner office administrative communication indicating that nearly 120,000 Afghan refugees flown into the US were done so without being vetted, and it is not known who they are ! Can any other idiot happenings be learned before this dimwit is impeached ?? Does he hate American citizens to the point of complete disobeying of the Constitution. What in hell is wrong with this turkey ??
    Haven't you figured out his administration wants to ruin the United States so they can build it back in the Marxist tradition. His slogan is 'build it back better' better to them is Marxism.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Now, on top of the Southern boarder issue, there is a inner office administrative communication indicating that nearly 120,000 Afghan refugees flown into the US were done so without being vetted, and it is not known who they are ! Can any other idiot happenings be learned before this dimwit is impeached ?? Does he hate American citizens to the point of complete disobeying of the Constitution. What in hell is wrong with this turkey ??

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    ...and yes, there is a caravan headed for Texas! When is there NOT a caravan headed for Texas since Biden took office?
    From Brownsville, TX to Del Rio, TX is the destination for migrants! It's the closest point.

...but the Nat'l Guard STILL can't enforce Federal immigration laws.
    They don't have the authority.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    READ THE EFFIN' LINK YOU MUGGLE!

https://cis.org/Bensman/Next-Del-Rio...bout-Get-Worse

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

I did not refer to Arizona, only Texas - idiot, talk about who can not read. I figure you are about 4th grade in comprehension.
    IDIOT!... the caravan isn't going to Texas! It's going to Yuma, AZ!
    You only wish you understood "comprehension"!

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Yes sir, he does dunderhead!

But Greg Abbott has NO gubernatorial authority in ARIZONA!

Read what I wrote you goober and you won't be sticking your foot in your mouth!

I did not refer to Arizona, only Texas - idiot, talk about who can not read. I figure you are about 4th grade in comprehension.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    If they try to enter the U.S. he has authority all over Texas.
    Yes sir, he does dunderhead!

But Greg Abbott has NO gubernatorial authority in ARIZONA!

Read what I wrote you goober and you won't be sticking your foot in your mouth!

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    If they try to enter the U.S. he has authority all over Texas.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    (ahem!) Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) and the Texas Nat'l Guard can't do squat about the caravan headed for "the Gap" in Yuma, ARIZONA! ..
    unless....I suppose, the governor of Arizona requests their help from Abbott?

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

Good luck with that ! biden has too much power in his ability to relocate illegals in the country, shipping them all over the US. There is no attempt to quell the influx into America. The dimwits have no concern for the harm that is done to the American citizenry. The Constitution in this matter of protecting our boarders, does not exist, and should be an impeachable issue !
    It is better than doing nothing.
    Once Biden is gone it won't take too long to rout out the illegals and send them back.
    News said they are coming from 160 different Countries. We can't handle that.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Gregg Abbott is activating the National Guard to stop the caravons.
    Good luck with that ! biden has too much power in his ability to relocate illegals in the country, shipping them all over the US. There is no attempt to quell the influx into America. The dimwits have no concern for the harm that is done to the American citizenry. The Constitution in this matter of protecting our boarders, does not exist, and should be an impeachable issue !

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Gregg Abbott is activating the National Guard to stop the caravons.

Leave a comment:

• Danbo
    replied

Screw the laws and regulations you pussy. The Country is under attack. Bring out the guns.
    Fed, Fed , Fed!!!!

Holy crap are you nuts?

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Immigration law is "federal".

State, county, municipal LEO's don't have the authority to enforce federal law. Even with Gov. Abbott's blessings.

Texas has a "State Guard" (TSG) that is already assigned to assist CBP. Just not in an enforcement capacity.
    That does free up a few more CBP agents for patrol duty.
    The TSG is an extension of the Nat'l Guard.
    The Nat'l Guard is also on duty along the southern border..... BUT.... the Nat'l Guard doesn't have the authority to enforce federal law.
    The Nat'l Guard helps with CBP vehicle maintenance and other nonenforcement activities.

BUT.....not a bad idea!
    I suppose if a few thousand US citizens decided to visit the border.....?
    Interested in visiting the Rio Grande?

....and I wouldn't want a massive number of armed citizens standing at the border! To many hotheads, itchy fingers and Deputy Doo Right wannabes.
    It might turn into another AB moment.
    I really don't think you would want that.
    I think the locals should be deputized to help the border Patrol enforce the law.
    Last edited by jhjimbo; 10-25-2021, 06:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    The It is just an amazing fact that a president of any country would put his citizens in danger by not securing the border, and making no attempt to determine those who are crossing into the country. This would need to be an impeachment issue, it being just a wee bit more serious than a phone call by ‘someone’ who was impeached !!

I guess we know now the reason for the fencing at the property of our out-of-touch dimwit ! But we are still eating cake !!

Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 10-25-2021, 01:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to AG Garland is a real low life!
    by 99explorer
    But only on the counts for which he was CONVICTED.
    The jury was hung on quite a few counts in the indictment, and DOJ wants a new trial on them....
    Today, 11:42 AM
  • AG Garland is a real low life!
    by FirstBubba
    We may question why presidents pardon the people they do.
    In the history of the United States, no person, pardoned by POTUS has had their pardon...
    Yesterday, 10:18 PM
  • Reply to AG Garland is a real low life!
    by rock rat
    My reading is that he wasn't pardoned, he had his sentence commuted....
    Today, 11:35 AM
  • Reply to Driverless Cars
    by DakotaMan
    Yipes! That was a risky venture on Pan Am in those days. Thankfully, they didn't have many typhoons on that route. Sad to say, in 1969, trunk carriers...
    Today, 08:53 AM
  • Driverless Cars
    by jhjimbo
    Driverless cars might not recognize motorcycles....
    08-06-2022, 07:40 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X