X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    Tesas needs to Deputize a few thousand armed vigilanties to meet the 60,000 at the border. Enough of this B.S. Govt says these illegals are coming here because they are economically in peril - folks, that is more that half the World.
    Immigration law is "federal".

State, county, municipal LEO's don't have the authority to enforce federal law. Even with Gov. Abbott's blessings.

Texas has a "State Guard" (TSG) that is already assigned to assist CBP. Just not in an enforcement capacity.
    That does free up a few more CBP agents for patrol duty.
    The TSG is an extension of the Nat'l Guard.
    The Nat'l Guard is also on duty along the southern border..... BUT.... the Nat'l Guard doesn't have the authority to enforce federal law.
    The Nat'l Guard helps with CBP vehicle maintenance and other nonenforcement activities.

BUT.....not a bad idea!
    I suppose if a few thousand US citizens decided to visit the border.....?
    Interested in visiting the Rio Grande?

....and I wouldn't want a massive number of armed citizens standing at the border! To many hotheads, itchy fingers and Deputy Doo Right wannabes.
    It might turn into another AB moment.
    I really don't think you would want that.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Tesas needs to Deputize a few thousand armed vigilanties to meet the 60,000 at the border. Enough of this B.S. Govt says these illegals are coming here because they are economically in peril - folks, that is more that half the World.

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    I like Cruz's solution. Let 20,000 or so illegals off in Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts. Let's have the people being robbed and raped be residents of the Hamptons.

Lets GO Brandon!!!
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Instead of Del Rio, TX, this bigger bunch is headed to a place called "The Gap" near Yuma, AZ.
    There is a gaping hole in "The Wall" probably 100 yards (+/-) wide.
    Buses, trucks and various vehicles are already delivering people to the Mexican side of the border.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    started a topic Border Getting Hot

Border Getting Hot

60,000 coming from Haiti already declared war on the border Patrol. This is going to gt nasty.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad