Border Getting Hot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Border Getting Hot

60,000 coming from Haiti already declared war on the border Patrol. This is going to gt nasty.

Instead of Del Rio, TX, this bigger bunch is headed to a place called "The Gap" near Yuma, AZ.
    There is a gaping hole in "The Wall" probably 100 yards (+/-) wide.
    Buses, trucks and various vehicles are already delivering people to the Mexican side of the border.

Comment

I like Cruz's solution. Let 20,000 or so illegals off in Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts. Let's have the people being robbed and raped be residents of the Hamptons.

Lets GO Brandon!!!
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Tesas needs to Deputize a few thousand armed vigilanties to meet the 60,000 at the border. Enough of this B.S. Govt says these illegals are coming here because they are economically in peril - folks, that is more that half the World.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
          Tesas needs to Deputize a few thousand armed vigilanties to meet the 60,000 at the border. Enough of this B.S. Govt says these illegals are coming here because they are economically in peril - folks, that is more that half the World.
          Immigration law is "federal".

State, county, municipal LEO's don't have the authority to enforce federal law. Even with Gov. Abbott's blessings.

Texas has a "State Guard" (TSG) that is already assigned to assist CBP. Just not in an enforcement capacity.
          That does free up a few more CBP agents for patrol duty.
          The TSG is an extension of the Nat'l Guard.
          The Nat'l Guard is also on duty along the southern border..... BUT.... the Nat'l Guard doesn't have the authority to enforce federal law.
          The Nat'l Guard helps with CBP vehicle maintenance and other nonenforcement activities.

BUT.....not a bad idea!
          I suppose if a few thousand US citizens decided to visit the border.....?
          Interested in visiting the Rio Grande?

....and I wouldn't want a massive number of armed citizens standing at the border! To many hotheads, itchy fingers and Deputy Doo Right wannabes.
          It might turn into another AB moment.
          I really don't think you would want that.

Comment

The It is just an amazing fact that a president of any country would put his citizens in danger by not securing the border, and making no attempt to determine those who are crossing into the country. This would need to be an impeachment issue, it being just a wee bit more serious than a phone call by ‘someone’ who was impeached !!

I guess we know now the reason for the fencing at the property of our out-of-touch dimwit ! But we are still eating cake !!

Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 10-25-2021, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Immigration law is "federal".

State, county, municipal LEO's don't have the authority to enforce federal law. Even with Gov. Abbott's blessings.

Texas has a "State Guard" (TSG) that is already assigned to assist CBP. Just not in an enforcement capacity.
              That does free up a few more CBP agents for patrol duty.
              The TSG is an extension of the Nat'l Guard.
              The Nat'l Guard is also on duty along the southern border..... BUT.... the Nat'l Guard doesn't have the authority to enforce federal law.
              The Nat'l Guard helps with CBP vehicle maintenance and other nonenforcement activities.

BUT.....not a bad idea!
              I suppose if a few thousand US citizens decided to visit the border.....?
              Interested in visiting the Rio Grande?

....and I wouldn't want a massive number of armed citizens standing at the border! To many hotheads, itchy fingers and Deputy Doo Right wannabes.
              It might turn into another AB moment.
              I really don't think you would want that.
              I think the locals should be deputized to help the border Patrol enforce the law.
              Last edited by jhjimbo; 10-25-2021, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Screw the laws and regulations you pussy. The Country is under attack. Bring out the guns.
                Fed, Fed , Fed!!!!

Holy crap are you nuts?

Comment

Gregg Abbott is activating the National Guard to stop the caravons.

Comment

Gregg Abbott is activating the National Guard to stop the caravons.
                    Good luck with that ! biden has too much power in his ability to relocate illegals in the country, shipping them all over the US. There is no attempt to quell the influx into America. The dimwits have no concern for the harm that is done to the American citizenry. The Constitution in this matter of protecting our boarders, does not exist, and should be an impeachable issue !

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

Good luck with that ! biden has too much power in his ability to relocate illegals in the country, shipping them all over the US. There is no attempt to quell the influx into America. The dimwits have no concern for the harm that is done to the American citizenry. The Constitution in this matter of protecting our boarders, does not exist, and should be an impeachable issue !
                      It is better than doing nothing.
                      Once Biden is gone it won't take too long to rout out the illegals and send them back.
                      News said they are coming from 160 different Countries. We can't handle that.

Comment

(ahem!) Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) and the Texas Nat'l Guard can't do squat about the caravan headed for "the Gap" in Yuma, ARIZONA! ..
                        unless....I suppose, the governor of Arizona requests their help from Abbott?

Comment

If they try to enter the U.S. he has authority all over Texas.

Comment

If they try to enter the U.S. he has authority all over Texas.
                            Yes sir, he does dunderhead!

But Greg Abbott has NO gubernatorial authority in ARIZONA!

Read what I wrote you goober and you won't be sticking your foot in your mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Yes sir, he does dunderhead!

But Greg Abbott has NO gubernatorial authority in ARIZONA!

Read what I wrote you goober and you won't be sticking your foot in your mouth!

I did not refer to Arizona, only Texas - idiot, talk about who can not read. I figure you are about 4th grade in comprehension.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad