No announcement yet.

Do we need this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am guessing that the money that was NOT spent in restaurants, bars and theaters during the pandemic was spent on buying all that STUFF.

Comment

• Rat and the snowhole seem to enthusiastically embrace the idea of a Federal Police force that can and does manufacture evidence and railroad the innocent into bankruptcy and prison. I have a list of inconceivable measures never to be allowed by the Government. What McCabe and Comey did in manipulating evidence and attacking the political party not in power in the executive branch is the rawest form of illegality and corruption that I have ever seen or imagined. Congratulations Democrats!!!

Let's GO Brandon!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        I am guessing that the money that was NOT spent in restaurants, bars and theaters during the pandemic was spent on buying all that STUFF.
        There was a lot of spending with the stimulus money , however the supply is about distribution not lack at products to be purchased . Some items sure bullets ,guns , fishing tackle tuning shoes etc ! My area grocery stores and other stores can’t get trucks in for resupply . No one wants to work and they can’t hire enough truck drivers . Stimulus money has been great for public housing , boxes fill the dumpsters from new TV’s , x boxes old furniture ! Rents are still not being paid but last month or so the restriction has been removed on evictions and there has been a flood of resident scramble to pay back rents! You don’t need to visit yahoo just get out in the world and see what’s going on !

Comment

• There was a lot of spending with the stimulus money. I bought new tires for my truck with the first check and paid for part of my Alaska Marine Highway Ferry to Ketchikan with the second check. Better than a sharp stick in the eye! I'm having trouble finding 243 ammo for the new wife's deer rifle though. I think I'll hop on the bike and go a little farther afield today. 45 mpg is a little better than the mileage I get in the 2500 4x4!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad