No announcement yet.

Do we need this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNN the mostly peaceful News Organization. If they can't recognize arson, rioting, looting and murder, why would I believe what they say vs Trump and Russia. Trumps America First Energy policy devastated the Russian economy. Bidens policies are devastating the American economy. Harming the American energy system empowers the Russians. Only the snowhole and the great minds at CNN can fail to observe that basic fact.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

lab -
      Could you give us a link on that?

Comment

Drive down to the gas station and check out the price for fuel.

Let's GO Brandon!!

Comment

Our countries buddy biden has furthered the cargo backup issue with his ‘love’ of unions. The unions will not allow automation in the unloading of ships that are stacked up off California, stating all work is to be performed by union hands. biden’s support is causing severe problems to millions, inflation and product shortages for the benefit of unions. These same union dock workers have a average annual income of $171,000 !

I am not a supporter of “Let’s Go Brandon”, I much prefer “F**k Joe Biden” which was the original phraseology !!!!
          Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 10-19-2021, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
            lab -
            Could you give us a link on that?
            99 you don’t need a link , just look at prices on gas, oil , propane and groceries ! Young families and people on fixed incomes are suffering. CNN is a fraud but even they are starting to question Joe Biden. Delaware was a great place to live , industry in the north, mid and south agriculture and most southern vacation land ! Joe did nothing for the state he watch major companies leave under his watch and couldn’t help bring new green companies to the state. He got no chance to help climate reform , he has us dependent on foreign oil again and raised our carbon footprint. The list goes on and on , Trump is gone , Biden is the president so let’s focus on Joe!

Comment

average annual income of $171,000
              All true and all good, important job. About the same per hour as a well paid teacher. Lots of people make the same or more for doing a heck of alot less. I certainly don't begrudge any working man his pay.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

All true and all good, important job. About the same per hour as a well paid teacher. Lots of people make the same or more for doing a heck of alot less. I certainly don't begrudge any working man his pay.
                I don’t think it’s about begrudging the working man his money and I guess you don’t take the fact teachers put at least 4 years in college more like 5 and 6 years. The issue is they are holding America hostage because they see leverage in striking. When is the last Union job site you have been on ? The unions have propose but they have lost direction on what is important! Union workers use to be the best trained and most qualified They earned the money now it’s just who cry’s the loudest !

Comment

I understand the school teachers in Calif. can retire with full pension at age 65, and then come back to fill their own vacancy at full pay.

Comment

According to rat, $171,000 is average pay for most of America, and I know of no teacher making that kind of money. We can pretty well know when rat’s 6 year old is at school because he is not available to edit rat’s posts for him. Rat’s post improve when the kid is home and correcting father’s lack of correctness !

Comment

• bhr -
                      Like labrador, you seem to devote a lot of time to assessing the character of you opponents. It would be nice if you corrected Rock's statement and gave us the true pay for most of America.
                      It is not enough to be told you don't know any teachers making that kind of money.

Comment

• "lack of correctness"
                        There's a lot of that going around.

Comment

• "Donald Trump isn’t known for his respect for the dead."

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-t-help-...142030184.html

Comment

• Bowhunter I'll take you through it slowly, one step at a time.

I said, "About the same per hour"

Here average pay is $60 K per year at 1080 hours by contract, that's just under $60 per hour, we are a low paying state. High pay is $70K. Current maximum in NYC is $100K. Figure if that $100 per hour were full time, like a blue collar job. $100X40 hours per weekX 52 weeks per year = $208,000. So ya, teachers do better than what are considered the cream of the crop of union jobs. Figure those longshoremen put in OT also.

Of course ask a teacher and they'll tell you how much extra time they put in, which just means they're dumb. Computers correct papers now as soon as a kid pushes, "enter" and grades are entered. College and masters degrees? Time spent smoking dope, chugging beers, and chasing boys.

The dock workers in CA aren't on strike, but I wish they were. General strikes are illegal here, they should be made legal again. In a general strike any industry can strike in sympathy. So if truck drivers strike, riggers and fork lift drivers and crane operators can strike too. My wife is union, it's a union job site whenever I go to the doc.

Comment

• Well, the problem of the goods shortage has been answered by Mrs Transportation Secretary: “Demand is off the charts. Retail sales are through the roof. Demand is up because income is up, because the president has successfully guided this economy out of the terrifying recession” !

Damn, do these people have no shame in what they proclaim ?? We must have been in a recession for 4 years, no money for anyone because income was not sufficient for people to put demand through the roof, and thus, no shortage of goods to cause shipping backups. Only since turkey biden has the country been so well off in order to send demand off the charts. Give me a damn break........

Comment

• "America isn't running out of everything just because of a supply-chain crisis. America is running out of everything because Americans are buying so much stuff."

https://news.yahoo.com/america-isnt-...205900297.html

In the first nine months of 2021, retail sales were up 14.5% over the same period in 2020 - a year in which retail sales jumped 8% over 2019. The NRF expected to end the year with sales up 10.5% to 13.5%. Lots of imports and even more spending have driven the inventory to sales ratio down because businesses imported a lot of stuff, and then Americans bought it.
                                Last edited by 99explorer; 10-19-2021, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Omicron
                                  by labrador12
                                  The government paying for Hunter Bidens new teeth would fall under that interpretation Rat. In a sense the people of the US did pay for Hunter Bidens...
                                  Today, 12:19 PM
                                • Omicron
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Name for new African virus. In Greek means 'we're screwed'.
                                  11-26-2021, 02:05 PM
                                • Reply to Why doesn't everyone own a 6PPC?
                                  by Ernie
                                  I imagine there is someplace relatively close to you, compared to coming out to NE Wyoming to shoot steel at a grand, if that is a serious interest....
                                  Today, 11:58 AM
                                • Why doesn't everyone own a 6PPC?
                                  by DakotaMan
                                  I've been experimenting with a 6PPC rifle for the last few weeks. I have not yet developed the optimum load but I have been amazed. This is the most fun...
                                  10-07-2021, 12:37 PM
                                • Reply to Why doesn't everyone own a 6PPC?
                                  by bowhunter75richard
                                  It is a rather pleasant happening. I am not a well informed firearms person, but I must admit, I certainly enjoy the extreme knowledge those of you who...
                                  Today, 11:52 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X