No announcement yet.

Do we need this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repeating crazy conspiracy theories doesn't make them true, it just makes you look silly.

Comment

Rat explain what part of a conspiracy theory is it that McCabe is getting his record expunged, $200,000 in pension payments, $529,000 in lawyers bills paid after being caught lying repeatedly under oath and to the FBI? Its in the Inspector Generals report. He just gets a pass and a million bucks, counting the go fund me dough he raked in. Clinesmith got no jail time for altering a email and submitting it to the FISA Court. Why is that? Hillary destroyed 30,000 email that were under subpoena and got nothing. Walk around the Capital on Jan 6 and spend 6 months in jail, solitary confinment, before trial. Conspiracy Theory my hairy blonde butt!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
        Rat explain what part of a conspiracy theory is it that McCabe is getting his record expunged, $200,000 in pension payments, $529,000 in lawyers bills paid after being caught lying repeatedly under oath and to the FBI? Its in the Inspector Generals report. He just gets a pass and a million bucks, counting the go fund me dough he raked in. Clinesmith got no jail time for altering a email and submitting it to the FISA Court. Why is that? Hillary destroyed 30,000 email that were under subpoena and got nothing. Walk around the Capital on Jan 6 and spend 6 months in jail, solitary confinment, before trial. Conspiracy Theory my hairy blonde butt!

Let's GO Brandon!!!
        lab12 - There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Comment

How profound.

Comment

I just bought Mollie Hemingway's new book Rigged! I need to get new material to enlighten the goofus true believers in the Democrats Utopian masterpiece that we have been saddled with in 2021.

Let's GO Brandon!!!
            Last edited by labrador12; 10-18-2021, 03:19 PM.

Comment

I believe that most of her material comes from interviews with Trump supporters.

Comment

Lab I think that if you look you will find that McCabe did nothing wrong or illegal. We are a country of laws. McCabe was fired the week before his retirement as a political punishment. So they gave it back to him, after all he did nothing wrong except not.

What McCabe did was to make sure no one could bury the Russia investigation (the one Comey was fired for) without it being publicly known. Which is actually a good thing. Trump is Putin's puppy dog, and the more proof there is of that the better. Putin is not our friend, even if he is Trump's buddy.

I don't understand why any American would support a President working for a former KGB officer who is the oligarch of Russia.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_McCabe

Comment

What you believe and what is true is a chasm wider than the Pacific Ocean.
                  Lets GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Well, I used wiki for a source. A pretty good background in case someone has no idea who was the head of the FBI when and fired for what. Just a tiny bit of reading might make one seem knowledgeable.

Comment

So Rat you totally dismiss the findings of the Inspector General as he determined the problems with the FISA Court and the FBI submissions to it, including the Steele Dossier? You believe, despite the CIAs reliance on Carter Page, that he was a Russian spy? You believe that lying under oath repeatedly is AOK and should be rewarded?

Comment

Russia is totally dependent on natural resources for an income stream. Trump blocked them and increased American production to devalue Russian output. Biden decreased American production and is trying to buy from Russia. Any intelligent person would see that Trump crippled Russia and Biden is strengthening Russia. Your reasoning is foolish, wrong, and intellectually bankrupt. Give it up.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                          Lab I think that if you look you will find that McCabe did nothing wrong or illegal. We are a country of laws. McCabe was fired the week before his retirement as a political punishment. So they gave it back to him, after all he did nothing wrong except not.

What McCabe did was to make sure no one could bury the Russia investigation (the one Comey was fired for) without it being publicly known. Which is actually a good thing. Trump is Putin's puppy dog, and the more proof there is of that the better. Putin is not our friend, even if he is Trump's buddy.

I don't understand why any American would support a President working for a former KGB officer who is the oligarch of Russia.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_McCabe
                          Then I must ask you Rock Rat why did you vote for Donald Trump in the 2020 election, a vote for him is the highest kind of support.

Comment

Hey Rat, if Wiki told you that the Democrat Party was totally supportive of the Second Amendment and would never restrict gun ownership in any way would you believe that? Sometimes you have to remember what really happened. Sometimes you can't relie on others to refresh your memory. Sometimes you have to make value judgements. You're all screwed up Rat. Trump hurt the Russians no matter what the lefty press said. Trump gave the Ukrainians real weapons to fight with. Trump hurt the Russians economy. Don't be a fool dude!!
                            Lets GO Brandon!!!
                            ​​​​​​

Comment

It is damn absurd that rr says Trump is a ‘puppy dog’ of Putin, even though he put sanctions on Russia. But, he makes no such remarks about biden for his ‘gifts’ given to Russia. He also makes no criticisms against china for biden’s dealings with them due to hunter’s connections ! Talk about a two faced loser !!

Comment

"37 times Trump was soft on Russia."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/17/polit...sia/index.html

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad