No announcement yet.

Do we need this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Per rr, “I can’t imagine anything less interesting” !!!

That little bit of intelligence being in relation to the continued updates concerning the contributions made to this once fine country by the son of our supposed leader, supplied by labrador. It is not only the past and present happenings of this biden family loser that are of great concern, but also the fact that those ‘contributions’ , have gone completely unnoticed as to their affects on this country by those who are supposedly in charge of protecting America from the illegalities of our leaders family members ! I am sure that most of the country knew that once turkey biden was elected, that any investigation into his son would end and he would skate free. The credibility of this administration is as low as whale sh!t.

Comment

lab -
      He will be endorsing candidates in the primary elections to defeat Republicans who had voted in favor of his impeachment.
      But he will not be endorsing any Republicans in the general elections of '22 and '24.
      His exact words:
      "If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ’22 and ’24.”
      Last edited by 99explorer; 10-16-2021, 03:05 PM.

Comment

He told you to snort ultraviolet flashlights and to drink bleach too!

Let's GO Brandon!!

Comment

bhr -
          And he cannot be impeached without a GOP majority in the House.
          I suggest you buy one of Hunter Biden's paintings. They start at $75,000.
          It would cheer him up and hasten his rehabilitation..

Comment

I admit that I didn't think it would be possible for 2021 to be worse than 2020 but the Democrats are masters at suckholery so they pulled it off. They could never have done it without blithering idiots like the snowhole.... Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

And Trump won't let his supporters vote in '22 and '24 unless they find some way to reinstall him in the White House.
              There are darker days ahead.

Comment

You guys are being jerked around by a guy with the mind of a 12-year-old kid.

Comment

Says the 4 year old snowhole!
                  Lets GO Brandon!!!

Comment

"Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson says Trump's continued focus on the 2020 election is 'a recipe for disaster' in the midterms."

https://news.yahoo.com/arkansas-gov-...173011186.html

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                      And Trump won't let his supporters vote in '22 and '24 unless they find some way to reinstall him in the White House.
                      There are darker days ahead.
                      NO way should Conservatives stop voting in 2020 - we need to hold on to what we have or even gain some. Vote early.

Comment

Only simpletons think that Trump is encouragingly voters to stay home. He is still, and reasonably so, disturbed by the cheating in the last election. Mollie Hemingway's new book helps to explain the Technological interference and manipulation that occurred in the last election. Noone before had the capital, and the technological savay to pull off what the Democrats did in 2020. Fear and corruption did the trick. Between the riots and looting encouraged by the Democrats and the targeted spending in swing areas of a half a billion dollars they stole the Presidency. They cured ballots, repulsed poll watchers, paid off police, and won the fewest counties ever. The fewest counties with the highest density of buyable voters in the country. No one thought it was possible. No one thought anyone would spend money on that scale. Too bad for the U S A.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

lab -
                          If you could prove all that, or any of it, a lot of people would wind up in prison.
                          But it's still just a conspiracy theory.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                            lab -
                            If you could prove all that, or any of it, a lot of people would wind up in prison.
                            But it's still just a conspiracy theory.
                            99 this is what I’m talking about with you and RR , there is proof but also suppression of evidence . There is also real evidence that the media hides the facts reports only what fits the agenda. You call it conspiracy others call it suppressed facts! I have to ask you a question don’t you want real press and legitimacy in elections? Lab made a very good post here , why can’t you discuss this with civility ? That not a remark or sarcastic shot at you but a plea to ask you to debate or discuss with basic information . 99 we now know there was no Trump /Russian collusion , We know Antony Fauci lied to us about several Covid matters , we know Dems were against mail in voting and Dominion as late as 2019 . This is now all on the record ! How many lies are we going to find out here in the near future.

To many times I read on this forum that intelligent and educated people don’t believe the election was compromised but am I to believe that these same educated , intellectuals that believe Joe Biden should be in office when it’s apparent the man is unfit !

Comment

Good post pmacc60. Rational thinking.
                              Lets GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Clinesmith, McCabe, Comey, Brennen, lies under oath, lies to FISA courts, lies to Congress, apparently we have no system of justice in America today. Normals and Republicans can be arrested and held without bail, incommunicado for months without trial. Republicans and normals can be arrested by dozens of SWAT like officers, filmed by CNN, and nobody sees a problem. Nobody sees bias
                                ​​​​​​ or illegality! This isn't the country the WWII guys left to us. We live in a police state and its getting worse every day.

Let's GO Brandon!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Smollett
                                  by franchi20
                                  Get ready for riots and burning, if he's found guilty....
                                  Today, 07:52 PM
                                • Smollett
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Smollett testifies for 6 hours for a crime that probably only took a few minutes. What a farce....
                                  Today, 06:46 PM
                                • Reply to 7 December, 1941
                                  by labrador12
                                  My good buddies dad was a pow from the battle of the bulge. I knocked back a few with him over the years. Hes gone now too! Hell of a guy. My dad has...
                                  Today, 07:33 PM
                                • 7 December, 1941
                                  by crm3006
                                  Today is December 7th. On Sunday, December 7th, 1941, the Japanese launched a surprise attack on the American navel base in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, killing...
                                  Today, 09:28 AM
                                • Reply to Voting Rights Act
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  ....and I think we ALL know who (whom?) I'm speaking of! LOL!...
                                  Today, 07:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X