No announcement yet.

Do we need this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A snowhole melts away, like it was never there! Let's Go Branden!!!

Comment

BTV got vaccinated.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 5.59.08 AM.png
Views:	52
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	782901

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 5.54.45 AM.png
Views:	59
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	782900

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 9.18.15 PM.png
Views:	62
Size:	332.8 KB
ID:	782902
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 5.59.08 AM.png
Views:	52
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	782901

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 5.54.45 AM.png
Views:	59
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	782900

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 9.18.15 PM.png
Views:	62
Size:	332.8 KB
ID:	782902
          Good post Rock Rat , fact check didn’t you vote in 2020 for Trump ? I believe you said you did on this forum , so I guess your a Luna Tick as well !!!! Lol

Comment

Journalism is about covering stories, with a pillow, until they stop moving.....Iowahawk. Let's Go Brandon!!!

Comment

lab -
              Are you now challenging the accuracy of the story?

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

Good post Rock Rat , fact check didn’t you vote in 2020 for Trump ? I believe you said you did on this forum , so I guess your a Luna Tick as well !!!! Lol
                Yes I did, knowing my state was going to go Biden anyway, and Trump wasn't as bad re covid pre election, he thought he would get credit for the vaccine, so he wasn't as reactionary. Also there is class loyalty. Trump is for the working class, nominally, or at least less of a panderer to the rich than the DLC.

Trump is nuts, I'm glad he's gone, I hope he inspires others that they can run on populism.

Comment

Of course! Trump is endorsing Republicans all around the country for different offices. Why would he be doing that if he didn't expect Republicans to vote for the people he's endorsing???? Let's Go Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

Yes I did, knowing my state was going to go Biden anyway, and Trump wasn't as bad re covid pre election, he thought he would get credit for the vaccine, so he wasn't as reactionary. Also there is class loyalty. Trump is for the working class, nominally, or at least less of a panderer to the rich than the DLC.

Trump is nuts, I'm glad he's gone, I hope he inspires others that they can run on populism.
                    So why would anyone pay attention to you on anything with that logic ? You need help ! Enough said except another good post by you !

Comment

Trump is trying to punish Republicans who voted to impeach him by endorsing their opponents in the primaries.
                      Then, apart from that, he is threatening to punish ALL Republican candidates in the general election if they fail to get him re-installed as president. That is extortion.
                      He doesn't know or care how they do it (violent insurrection, Supreme Court edict, etc.)
                      That is a problem for the Republican party to resolve if they are to survive.
                      Simple minded but clear.
                      Got it?

Comment

We have a mind reading snowhole in our midst. The guy who believes Trump wants people to drink bleach and snort ultra violet flashlights has a new theory. He's once again been inspired by his trusty journalist buddies who would never mislead him. Let's Go Brandon!!!!

Comment

I believe almost all of our readers understand what I am saying and know it to be true.

Comment

Protesters fought with capital police, injuring several, and occupied a federal building yesterday. Insurrection???? Should they be tossed into jail and solitary confinement until trial in 2023? Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

Fifty five protestors were arrested.
                              I have a feeling that they will soon be sorry.

Comment

That's a lie! They will be released on their own recognizance. Just as Jon Gruden lost his job for not doing half the racist, sexist, drug addled, alcoholic perversions that the Hunster does, these protesters will walk. Our media is greasing the skids for our country to descend into fourth world status by ignoring the corruption and pseudoscientific crap spread by the Democrats. Meanwhile stories of Trump threatening Our Democracy are swallowed hook, line, and sinker by the gullible amongst us. Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad