Do we need this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lab -
    I see you are in a campaign mode, and not just trying to change the subject.
    If Trump calls out for a boycott of the elections, are you going to sit home and watch our party take a beating?

Comment

I don't really see myself in your party. I lived and voted Conservative in NY for decades and finally just left. I've voted in every possible election for decades. If the Democrats are going to continue this new and improved assholery I may vote in a new manner myself. Let's Go Brendan!!!

Comment

That's vague enough to include a possible boycott.
        I was a founding member of the Conservative Party of New York state, and voted on Row "C" for many years, which always included the Republican candidate.

Comment

That makes you a colossal failure doesn't it? Let's go Branden!!

Comment

In the sense that I would not vote for a scoundrel just because he ran as a Republican, you are right.
            But I am true to my beliefs as a conservative, and would not take part in a boycott for the benefit of a Republican scoundrel who would harm the party, and the country, for his personal benefit.
            I doubt that you could say the same.

Comment

You claim to be a founder of the Conservative Party in NY. NY is a disaster of a state, harming individuals more than any and you claim to have been a force urinated upon. Congratulations snowhole loser. Buy Mollie Hemingway's book, you might learn something. Let's Go Brandon!!!!

Comment

That is a pretty sorry comment on a substantial and serious topic.
                We know we are at the bottom of the barrel when we are reduced to name-calling and profanity.
                But I knew I had your number from the outset when you degraded the quoted source of the story, prepared to dispute the facts.

Comment

From the looks of the State,I don't believe there ever was a Conservative Party in NY. If there was, they were impotent.
                  I left NY in the '60's and never looked back. I have owned property and business there which I have liquidated.
                  Last edited by jhjimbo; 10-14-2021, 06:25 PM.

Comment

I consider Jimbo to be a sad example of the side I am loosely associated with, even he can see what a useless loser you are. Mindless, gutless, unable to recognize your own political well being, snowhole melts into the turf having accomplished nothing, not even able to provide a stable platform for one of his betters to step ahead into a free future. Let's Go Branden!!!!

Comment

The Conservative Party of N.Y. state got Bill Buckley's brother Jim elected to the U.S. Senate when he ran on both the Republican and Conservative tickets, while the liberals ran a different candidate on the Democratic and Liberal party tickets.

Comment

BTW, I am writing for the benefit of our thousands of readers, and not the persuasion of a few blowhards who are seeking the approval of one another as tough talkers, whose insults and profanity mark them as fools.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                          The Conservative Party of N.Y. state got Bill Buckley's brother Jim elected to the U.S. Senate when he ran on both the Republican and Conservative tickets, while the liberals ran a different candidate on the Democratic and Liberal party tickets.
                          Fifty years ago a single Senator was elected to the Minority by the Conservatives in NY. The NY SAFE ACT was passed in NY while the supposed Republicans and Conservatives held a majority in the State Senate. In NY the Republicans and the Conservatives and the snowhole refuse to respect the State or the Federal Constitution. They dishonor themselves on a regular basis just like our own snowhole.

Comment

So you're going to stay home on Election Day, right?
                            Because Trump is never going to overturn the 2020 election results if he lives to be 100.

Comment

Trump lost, we really did land on the moon, 9/11 was not an inside job, Obama was born in Hawaii, covid is a real disease worse than the flu,

Comment

And Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone assassin of Pres. John F. Kennedy.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad