• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we need this?

"Trump Urges Republicans to Sit Out Coming Elections."

This is from National Review.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-urges-r...214714254.html

Get this.
    He is threatening to destroy our party unless we join him in overturning the 2020 election.

Comment

National Review, which I subscribed to for decades, is now not a particularly good source of toilet paper. Let's Go Branden!!!!

Comment

lab -
        It has been reported in dozens of other publications.
        You can't really be doubtful that he would do such a thing.

Comment

I read that Trump is pontificating about fixing the election process that allowed a billion dollars of non governmental money to buy the results of the 2020 election. If voter ID and other covid election irregularities are allowed to continue than Republicans should shun the upcoming elections. Yahoo, and National Review, and MSNBC go with the nastiest interpretation possible. Trump is Trump. Let's Go Branden!!

Comment

Didn't Trump tell you to drink bleach and snort ultra violet flashlights too? Let's Go Branden!!!

Comment

Actually, what Trump said, in his exact words, is

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ’22 and ’24...”

Which can be interpreted to mean, "If I'm going down, you are all going down with me."
              Last edited by 99explorer; 10-14-2021, 02:33 PM.

Comment

I repeat, didn't you think Trump told you to drink bleach and snort ultra violet flashlights???????? Let's Go Branden!!!!

Comment

I interpret him to mean that we must stop Democrats from repeating their extra constitutional illegal election activities. Other wise the number of votes that the Democrats will get will only be limited by their imagination!!! Do you see Democrats obeying the law at the southern border? Do you see Democrats obeying the law in cities like Chicago, where murderers are released from custody after shooting up neighborhoods in broad daylight????? Let's Go Branden!!!

Comment

Trump did not explicitly recommend ingesting a disinfectant like bleach. But he did express interest in exploring whether disinfectants could be applied to the site of a coronavirus infection inside the body, such as the lungs. https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...d-coronavirus/
                    Back on topic, labrador is saying that Trump wants to fix the "process that allowed a billion dollars of non-governmental money to buy the results of the 2020 election."
                    That sounds like he is opposed to private campaign spending at a time when he is fund-raising for the 2024 election.
                    It also sounds like he slipped by admitting that he lost the election to big money.
                    Last edited by 99explorer; 10-14-2021, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Zuck Bucks

Comment

Unprecedented amounts of money going to election operations locally to buy vote counters. Once you own the vote counters the votes fall out of the sky like raindrops. Biden won the fewest counties in history. The techniques used were unprecedented, unexpected, and unassailable after the fact. State Assembly's were bypassed unconstitutionally. The pool of money arrayed against the GOP and Trump may well be in the trillions in the upcoming elections. Zuck, Bloomberg, Bezos, the Google boys and perhaps the Harvard College Endowment Fund may get into the vote counter buying business. Its a new world. Let's Go Branden!!

Comment

Is there any doubt in anyone's mind that Trump would be willing to inflict serious damage to the party, and to the country as well, if we don't help him get his way with the 2020 election?

Comment

lab -
                            "Once you own the vote counters the votes fall out of the sky like raindrops."
                            That's good.

Comment

Only someone of your intellectual standing could fail to notice the state of the country under Hunter's dad. Serious damage????? How many millions of illegals and how high do the dead bodies in the cities have to be stacked before you notice, snowhole? How high does inflation have to get, how many people have to be jailed and lose their livelihoods for daring to disagree with our new would bee king before you notice the seriousness of our countrys distress??? Let's Go Branden!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Smollett
                                by franchi20
                                Get ready for riots and burning, if he's found guilty....
                                Today, 07:52 PM
                              • Smollett
                                by jhjimbo
                                Smollett testifies for 6 hours for a crime that probably only took a few minutes. What a farce....
                                Today, 06:46 PM
                              • Reply to 7 December, 1941
                                by labrador12
                                My good buddies dad was a pow from the battle of the bulge. I knocked back a few with him over the years. Hes gone now too! Hell of a guy. My dad has...
                                Today, 07:33 PM
                              • 7 December, 1941
                                by crm3006
                                Today is December 7th. On Sunday, December 7th, 1941, the Japanese launched a surprise attack on the American navel base in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, killing...
                                Today, 09:28 AM
                              • Reply to Voting Rights Act
                                by FirstBubba
                                ....and I think we ALL know who (whom?) I'm speaking of! LOL!...
                                Today, 07:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X