Glad for Captain Kirk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad for Captain Kirk.

Glad he got the chance to experience space. The women in the background were screeching so loud I could hardly hear his interview with Bezos. I hope there is a transcript of ithe interview - the parts I caught sounded profound. .

Comment

Going into space does have a couple of good points...

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
        Going into space does have a couple of good points...

Spock’s ears?

Comment

The guy is 90 years old. Incredible.

Comment

Great clip, thanks.

Comment

Yeoman Rand ... Nurse Chapel ... Uhura! And let's not forget the green-skinned dancing girl on Talos IV.

Comment

Hey, quick, some Star Trek trivia!

Uhura's first name is "Nyota." Very pretty name. And the best-kept romantic secret on board the Enterprise is the big crush that Nurse Chapel has on Spock. I can't remember the episode when they get together -- probably one of those where the crew members' alter egos take over and they all start following their instincts instead of Starfleet regulations.

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
                  Hey, quick, some Star Trek trivia!

Uhura's first name is "Nyota." Very pretty name. And the best-kept romantic secret on board the Enterprise is the big crush that Nurse Chapel has on Spock. I can't remember the episode when they get together -- probably one of those where the crew members' alter egos take over and they all start following their instincts instead of Starfleet regulations.

How about the one where the computers fight a war - at the end they publish the fatalities for each side. Then, each side sends their number to the extermination plant and they come out the other end on a conveyor belt as food patties.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad