No announcement yet.

The Wager!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So BTV starts a whole thread with a quote from me, suggesting a test for something that can't be tested for, and then says how he is ignoring me. 🐁 BTV no matter what you claim I won't believe you are vaxxed until you show your vaccine passport.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
      So BTV starts a whole thread with a quote from me, suggesting a test for something that can't be tested for, and then says how he is ignoring me. 🐁 BTV no matter what you claim I won't believe you are vaxxed until you show your vaccine passport.
      rr, does that post not sound rather confusing ?? If someone is vaccinated, they then would have a vaccine passport in order to indicate such ! However, if not vaccinated, there would be no passport ! One does not carry proof of something that has not been obtained, given or taken !

Comment

“BTV no matter what you claim I won't believe you are vaxxed until you show your vaccine passport.”

So is he Bubba The Vaccinated or Bubba The Unvaccinated ?

Ah what a tangled mess we weave…….

Comment

rock rat
          ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Yesterday, 10:41 PM

Your wager was I AM vaxxed, but you believe I'm NOT vaxxed!
          That means YOU owe me $10K! 😂

Comment

rr, does that post not sound rather confusing ??
            Just messing with BTV, something easy to do, yes I'm a bad person and sometimes do mean things.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad