Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CNN is claiming the US is experiencing its largest jump in the homicide rate ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here is a conservative take on the subject:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...the-presidency

Comment

After the riots last year, after Harris añd other Democrats bailed out rioters, I'm in no mood to be lectured about civility. Murder, arson and looting was ignored for months because of political favoritism. Democrats wanted to end the Trump Presidency and common decency and respect for the Constitution and the law. There are new rules. Democrats made them . Now they get to enjoy them. LETS GO BRANDEN

Comment

I remember when Harris and Biden said not to trust the Trump vaccine. I remember when Biden claimed no one was vaccinated before his inauguration. Just because the scumsucking media doesn't mention it, Biden left Americans to die in Afghanistan. Biden is allowing millions of illegals into the country with Covid, and who knows what diseases. Let's Go Branden!!! Supposed super spreader events cheering his comeuppance, its beautiful. Let's Go Branden!!

Comment

Biden, Harris distrusted Trump with COVID-19 vaccines, not the vaccines themselves.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...accines-not-v/

Comment

Politifact lied. Biden and Harris claimed if Trump was in charge of the vaccine it wasn't safe! I rate the video true! Politifact is another of a long line of losing, face saving, Democrat supporting, fake fact finders. They are just another lib outfit that will tell you that a firearm is more likely to kill you and your than to save you. LETS GO BRANDEN!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

Yes it is Bubba ! It is the PC of F*** Biden. I still prefer the original wording !
              Had to look it up and find the backstory. It's so fitting. A LSM reporter made a meme. Didn't catch it originally, not a NASCAR fan.

Comment

Millions of Americans are attending college football games, pro football games, NASCAR Races etc and they aren't wearing masks and they aren't dying of Covid. The Amish aren't dead. The people using the road system aren't dead. The Covid be should be over. Old people and the obese be wary. LETS GO BRANDEN!!!

Comment

So this is what passes for thinking these days.
                  The people using the road system aren't dead.

Comment

Thinking people evaluate their risk vis a vis the virus. Older Americans, in not the best of health should take the vaccine if they haven't already had the virus. Younger Americans have a personal choice. I would defend their choice either way. The government has no role in this decision beyond the suggestive. Your body, your choice whatever your age!

Comment

I was on the Alaska Marine Highway ship Manatuska coming down from Ketchikan to Bellingham about a week ago. I was sitting in the former bar watching my fellow passengers go about their business wearing their masks as was required. I thought I was in another remake of Planet of the Apes. The muzzles of the passing passengers in profile from across the ship was amazingly like the apes in the movie. I'd like to thank Joe Biden for dehumanizing my shipmates. He's doing a hell of a job! LETS GO BRANDON!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                        Yahoo news will blow it all out of proportion, right Rat. Democrat District Attorneys release murderers as equal combatants. Democrats do this with no reprisals. Yahoo news, ABC, CBS, and the rest of the scumsucking media considers things to be mostly peaceful!!!!!
                        Texas school shooter, shot teacher in the back, released in one day.

Comment

Thinking people evaluate their risk vis a vis the virus. Older Americans, in not the best of health should take the vaccine if they haven't already had the virus. Younger Americans have a personal choice. I would defend their choice either way. The government has no role in this decision beyond the suggestive. Your body, your choice whatever your age!
                          What is alarming when a otherwise healthy person in 40's or 50's get the virus and die in a few days.

Comment

I have heard of Leopards, Tigers and Apes getting Covid. Possibly from infected zoo keepers. Can Deer get Covid ?

Comment

This is precisely the reason we have governments and police. You got some yahoo who reads crazy stuff on the web and figures he knows best. Flat earth, no stoplights, shooting stop signs in cities, whatever crazy whacked out idea, and all of a sudden he decides that it's up to him to defy the government and drive drunk or not pay taxes or ignore some cops traffic stop and demand for identification.

You can decide what color shirt to wear, and what books to read, and you can even stand up on a soap box and scream Sharia law, but if you think you can make up your own deer season, or drive without a registration, or walk around spreading TB or covid, you've got another thing coming.

Comment

If you've already had covid, and are not vaccinated, you are less likely to spread the disease than a person who is vaccinated. That's the science!! Forcing people is never a good idea! Law enforcement in the year 2021 is not equal. Hunter Biden can and has broken a wide swath of laws without any legal ramifications whatsoever. If he wanted to shoot a deer out of season I doubt that he would need to dress it. His Secret Service detail would take care of it for him. Just like they have been doing for years. Old Hunter was drinking a gallon of vodka a day. He cracked up at least one rental car and left drugs and drug paraphernalia in it. No DWI, no tickets, no problems with the law. His detail took care of it. Let's go Brandon!!
                                Last edited by labrador12; 10-14-2021, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Smollett
                                  by franchi20
                                  Get ready for riots and burning, if he's found guilty....
                                  Today, 07:52 PM
                                • Smollett
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Smollett testifies for 6 hours for a crime that probably only took a few minutes. What a farce....
                                  Today, 06:46 PM
                                • Reply to 7 December, 1941
                                  by labrador12
                                  My good buddies dad was a pow from the battle of the bulge. I knocked back a few with him over the years. Hes gone now too! Hell of a guy. My dad has...
                                  Today, 07:33 PM
                                • 7 December, 1941
                                  by crm3006
                                  Today is December 7th. On Sunday, December 7th, 1941, the Japanese launched a surprise attack on the American navel base in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, killing...
                                  Today, 09:28 AM
                                • Reply to Voting Rights Act
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  ....and I think we ALL know who (whom?) I'm speaking of! LOL!...
                                  Today, 07:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X