• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    labrador12
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• labrador12
    replied
    Very good summation of facts in this matter!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Why post something like fact check and make a statement like Amish have dug a lot of graves. ? Fact check only says Amish are effected by Covid 19’ dah ! The fact that Amish for the most part refuse vaccine, gather against advice from health officials and have lesser hygiene and they are not dropping like flys is more of a story .

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• jhjimbo
    replied
    How do you know they are not getting Covid ?

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• 99explorer
    replied
    The Amish dug a lot of graves.

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL2N2NZ1TY
    99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Last edited by 99explorer; 10-23-2021, 10:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• FirstBubba
    replied
    The Amish "got 'r dun"!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...efeated-covid/

I did the same thing the Amish did.
    Nothing!

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• labrador12
    replied
    There is an Amish crew putting up a restaurant building near me. Unvaxxed and undead!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• 99explorer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• 99explorer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• labrador12
    replied
    Powell was a cancer patient. He was 84. Older individuals with health problems, even if vaccinated have a higher risk of problems with the Chinese disease. Its ironic that a former military man was slain by our Chinese competitors.
    Let GO Brandon!!

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rock rat
    replied
    A bit of brilliance from BTV
    "The higher the vaccination rate, the higher the infection rate!"

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• 99explorer
    replied
    An exception to the rule.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• FirstBubba
    replied
    "... the latest from the CDC, less than 10% of deaths are fully vaxxed. ..."

Former Sec'y of State Colin Powell was, per his family, fully vaxxed.
    Dead at the age of 84 from COVID complications.

The higher the vaccination rate, the higher the infection rate!
    WHY get vaccinated?

90% of hospitalizations ARE vaccinated!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...re-vaccinated/
    FirstBubba
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Last edited by FirstBubba; 10-18-2021, 01:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    When I say that a bottle of Ensure Max Protein nutrition shake contains 30 grams of protein, I could be wrong if the label is wrong.
    I try to quote from reliable sources.
    I’m sure you do but even reliable resource are fallible and these days more so than ever. This time home recuperating and watching to much news and reading to much information make me know one thing for sure. Credible information is very rare anymore !

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Originally posted by rock rat View Post
    Sure 15 and 18, oldest one has a 4.0 in a very selective engineering school, little one is smarter but less curious. Neither of them swear, not loud in the house, respect and obey mom. The eldest and I never did seem to argue when he lived at home. I've no complaints about the kids, lucky I guess.

Asking you to speak civilly, drop the name calling, and not describe explicit sex acts with me as the subject is hardly telling you how to act, it's simply asking you to conduct yourself like an adult.

Pmac perhaps you should run some of you ideas by your bud greg, I mean 0% of the medical community agrees with you, does he? How about a link to something he wrote? Being such an expert he would have a large paper trail? Twitter feed? I didn't find anything.

If you look at my chart, which is the latest from the CDC, less than 10% of deaths are fully vaxxed. Why don't you just look at the CDC and dial up all your issues, masking, vaccinations, etc. They are much more reliable than some you tube. Or try tik tok, at least they have hot teens speaking gibberish.
    I did not post any explicit sex acts or any sex acts for that matter ! That’s your head in the gutter ! I call 99 a ass kisser ! No sex involved !
    Your wrong , Fauci lied , CDC gave wrong and false information and scientific data is still inconclusive . Gregg Sylvester is an expert , with a lifetime of work in the field . I was in the hospital 5 weeks ago and I just tell you the opinions of the people in the field. I wasn’t ask once if I was vaccinated , I was tested , I never tested positive with Covid but I did have Covid ! I got the copies of the medical bills I had to pay to prove it. The numbers are just numbers and very unreliable . Also I have 4 children all adults all home owners , all grow up free from drug abuse , no tattoos or piercings ! All responsible parents , educated one Magna cum laude , Notre Dame ! I could list all the academic and athletic accomplishments but many on this forum have the same in their families . So don’t at yourself on the back to hard !
    Rock Rat I don’t know anything more than the average person , I am however able to read , listen and talk to those who do. I live in an area where I have many clients who are in the field and are quite brilliant . One protected the blood supply from HIV by getting a reliable test . Gregg has been involved in vaccinating the world , one client who saved my dads life ! I’m sorry for your ego but I’ll listen to those who know.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• 99explorer
    replied
    When I say that a bottle of Ensure Max Protein nutrition shake contains 30 grams of protein, I could be wrong if the label is wrong.
    I try to quote from reliable sources.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad