Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Pmacc -
    Typical snotty remark in response to a good factual comment.
    It’s not fact it’s data based theory as is much of the others side of the argument ! Also it was not snotty at all , it was a rude reaction to your silly response !

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
      Pmacc it appears you have a lot of gay ideation, which is ok, you are amongst friends, keeping these feelings repressed might be the cause of much angst.
      Not very Liberal of you to cast dispersion on my sexual orientation ! I don’t have to identify with your archaic ideas of what is manhood ! I’m fully in touch with my gender and today I am a lesbian black woman ! I’m completely liberated if that’s ok with you ! This is your world Rock Rat I just live in it. Besides I was just worried that 99 explorer was causing you problems during your prostrate exam ? I know you worry about all our health , I guess I’m not allowed to worry about yours!

Comment

Compare the quality of the content in posts number 33 and 36.

Comment

Compare the quality of the content in posts number 33 and 36.
          I did and we were both condescending ! Both are ridiculous , I know you wouldn’t get your head stuck , probably just bump your nose. It’s easy 99 stop being so pompous , stop trying to control the narrative because much of the information you two both have is subjective ! Like your choice in post how about 36 and 38 ! I can’t tell you what to post so don’t try to tell me how to react !

Comment

the information you two both have is subjective
            Actually not, I post numbers from the most authoritative sources I know of. Are you doubting 90,000 extra deaths due to covid since June? Or that almost all deaths are the unvaccinated? I mean just which part is subjective? Your homosexual ideation?

Comment

Actually not, I post numbers from the most authoritative sources I know of. Are you doubting 90,000 extra deaths due to covid since June? Or that almost all deaths are the unvaccinated? I mean just which part is subjective? Your homosexual ideation?
              Rock Rat that doesn’t bother me at all , you can debate my sexuality all day !! Sounds like your a little homophobic ! Have at it, however you post what suits your agenda . Many on this site have many sources as well. Problem is with you is I read what you post , couple months back you were posting like 3% death rate of fully vaccinated patients died of Covid . Now 15% and to be honest it’s not you fault because you post what you read! Like I said before also contradicted by you is talk to your Dr or health professional and make your choice about vaccination ! My guy is a client Dr Gregg Sylvester Wilmington Del. You may google him , I think his qualification may even be better than yours. I discuss my options with him . I do however recommend some of his video’s for you and your never ending quest of Covid research ! He is also a very good on the bagpipes ! One last thing People of color and people’s sexual orientation are not to be treated as a joke. My mother was Catholic do you have any priest alter boy jokes !

Comment

The number 1 song on iTunes is Let's go Brandon.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Some language in it so I didn't share it. It's a Rap song by Loza Alexander .

Comment

couple months back 3% was the rate. Pre Delta. Now with Delta we have breakthroughs, and reinfections. I don't watch videos, the only reasons to convey info via a video are mostly bad. Either it's because someone can't read, or much more likely the maker wants to convey misinformation by using emotion. Science is best written down.

Comment

Rock-
                    Amen to that.

Comment

couple months back 3% was the rate. Pre Delta. Now with Delta we have breakthroughs, and reinfections. I don't watch videos, the only reasons to convey info via a video are mostly bad. Either it's because someone can't read, or much more likely the maker wants to convey misinformation by using emotion. Science is best written down.
                      Rock Rat let me retort, you were reporting that after Massachusetts had their break through out break. Science in this case jumped the gun or political pressure made these false unsubstantiated claims. The fact I gave you my source means that you really don’t do the research you claim . I don’t discuss our conversation because I don’t want to drop his name and give the wrong information . Your shots about my ability to read , my sexuality , my refusal to accept racism don’t bother me at all. Your subjective with your information you use ( your science ) not real science because of you did you would understand there are serious debates and inconclusive information being given to the public! Mask , booster and vaccine effectiveness . You don’t know any more than anyone else no matter how much you want to believe that you do. Many health care workers have left the profession and not because of any other thing but they refuse to be vaccinated . Local hospital in Jennersville Pa is closing because of shortage in staff . Christian Care hospitals have 1/3 less staff , my Daughter in law is working 6 days a week 12 hr shifts because of the shortage. I’m not emotional just tired of your pontification !

Comment

Rock-
                        Amen to that.
                        Quality post by you 99 !

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 12.27.40 PM.png
Views:	79
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	783130

​​​​​​https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...vaccine-status

Much better when you don't ad hom or potty mouth, thank you.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 12.27.40 PM.png
Views:	79
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	783130

​​​​​​https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...vaccine-status

Much better when you don't ad hom or potty mouth, thank you.
                            Yes tell another how to act , what to say or how to think , classic Rock Rat. Is it to personal to ask you if you have children?

Comment

I don't understand why members who quote statements of scientific fact should be accused of pontificating.
                              I do it all the time and double-check my work for accuracy as of the date in question..
                              99explorer
                              ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                              Last edited by 99explorer; 10-17-2021, 04:29 PM.

Comment

I don't understand why members who quote statements of scientific fact should be accused of pontificating.
                                I do it all the time and double-check my work for accuracy as of the date in question..
                                I believe you !

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad