Hellooo Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Threatened to withhold aid but didn't do it.
    Trump did.
    They fired the Prosecutor though, didn't they??? Son of a bitch, they fired him, quoting Joe, the corrupt, Biden

Comment

Long story short, he was fired FOR CAUSE.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

They fired the Prosecutor though, didn't they??? Son of a bitch, they fired him, quoting Joe, the corrupt, Biden
        Obama/Biden sent blankets to the Ukraine.
        Trump/Pence sent rockets to the Ukraine!

Comment

On those rockets to Ukraine, there was a bit of a delay that led to Trump's first impeachment, for attempted extortion.

Comment

Here is the straight scoop on the Ukraine/Biden "scandal."

Fact check: What Joe and Hunter Biden actually did in Ukraine.

https://www.axios.com/joe-hunter-bid...51759063c.html

Comment

• A factual search reveals that Axios has never failed a fact check. Overall, we rate Axios just Left of Center biased based on story selection that slightly favors the left. They are High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and zero failed fact checks.

Comment

I listen to Fox and then listen to the same story line on a couple of the liberal stations -very interesting the spin they put on things - in addition to or completely removed. try it some time.

If you want a current review of the Biden Admnistration listen to Tucker or Hannity - they spell out a new one almost every night. Then listen to the reporting on the liberal stations - see the difference.

Comment

Your rating snowhole, is as ridiculously riddled with deceit as everything else you spew. Your sources suck. As an example the NY Times claimed this week that 900,000 children had been hospitalized with severe cases of Covid, their later correction put the number closer to 60,000. They lie for effect. Your sources suck!
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

Actually Axios does receive very high ratings for accuracy.

Jim on the other hand, promotes Carlson and Hannity whom I also find entertaining, but I'd never take anything either say at face value. Both shows recieve ratings over into the propaganda quadrant. Web based Fox News scores much higher and if you wanted something approaching the NYT but conservative read the Wall Street Journal.

​​​​​​https://adfontesmedia.com/static-mbc...ebSite_Button#

I think if you folks were better informed you'd be a lot less angry, speaking of which what's with the name calling, can't you disagree with 99 without being disagreable? If your argument is good surely you don't need name calling.

Comment

That chart has the NY Times to the left of NPR, neither of whom cater to reality. In short, they can't see objectivity from their perches. National Indigenous Peoples day failed to illuminate the centuries of slavery, ritual death and mutilation commonly practiced by so many tribes in North and South America. Elsewhere I mentioned the NY Times describing 900,000 hospitalized children from Covid when the corrected number was approx 60,000. They lie for propaganda purposes. They have been doing it forever, but the last few decades, since the Clinton Presidency, the Democrats shilling propaganda has been deafening!

Comment

Uhm, Lab, correcting wrong information is what journalists do. If they get something wrong they are supposed to correct it. Left/Right on the chart is political orientation, up and down is how credible they are. Notice AP and Reuters up top? WSJ also scores better than the NYT. Anything up in the green box is mostly OK.

Comment

I've never seen a publication criticized for printing a correction.
                          That is the sign of a reliable source.
                          I thought everyone knew that.

Comment

Vaccination Test wager.
                            Sorry,I don't believe there is a 'reliable' test to determine vaccination. There sre tests for antibodies that are less than accurate. I took an antibody test 6 weeks after the shot and a one page result gave all the reasons why it was not accurate. My test showed 'none present', but the report sheet said don't worry, you may actually have them. I was thinking why did I pay $30 for this test if it can mean anything?

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                              Vaccination Test wager.
                              Sorry,I don't believe there is a 'reliable' test to determine vaccination. There sre tests for antibodies that are less than accurate. I took an antibody test 6 weeks after the shot and a one page result gave all the reasons why it was not accurate. My test showed 'none present', but the report sheet said don't worry, you may actually have them. I was thinking why did I pay $30 for this test if it can mean anything?
                              ??????????

Comment

Bubba -
                                In simplest terms, what Jimbo is saying is that there is no test to settle your bet.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to New Virus - Bad
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Never read them.

I listen to a couple of Cable programs and subscribe to Ephoc Times. Sometimes I pick up the WSJ. I listen to Fox and then...
                                  Today, 05:19 PM
                                • New Virus - Bad
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  New African virus , B11.529 , is more transmisible and may not be controlled by our existing vaccines. It already has over 30 mutations. Lots of European...
                                  Yesterday, 10:26 AM
                                • Reply to We-Vibe Bond........
                                  by fitch270
                                  To quote Sammy Hagar.

“ I know this guy named Richard,
                                  He’s my rednecked friend…..”

The irony is killing me.
                                  Today, 04:19 PM
                                • We-Vibe Bond........
                                  by bowhunter75richard
                                  This new product could prove to present some interesting results or happenings if used at/or in incorrect situations ! It is stated to be functional...
                                  Today, 01:21 AM
                                • Reply to We-Vibe Bond........
                                  by PigHunter
                                  Need's got nothing to do with it, lol! Got to keep things spicy. They also have products like that for the doe's...
                                  Today, 04:04 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X