Hellooo Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellooo Biden

Machine gun firing into the U.S. from Mexico. What are you going to do about it ???

Trump would nuke 'em.

Comment

You say that like you think its a bad idea Snowhole. Trump would economically nuke them and then it would stop. The immigration problem would end too! Trump got results, Biden gets serenaded by chants of let's go Brandon.

Comment

lab -
        I think you should stick to the weekend body count in Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
          You say that like you think its a bad idea Snowhole. Trump would economically nuke them and then it would stop. The immigration problem would end too! Trump got results, Biden gets serenaded by chants of let's go Brandon.
          Let's also not forget these hordes are showing up at the border wearing brand new T-shirts with "Let us in, Mr. Biden" emblazoned across the front!

Comment

I believe Biden is working on getting the Mexicans to harden their southern border.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
              Machine gun firing into the U.S. from Mexico. What are you going to do about it ???
              This is NOT a rare nor isolated incident.
              It is an all to often occurence in Ciudad Juarez.
              CBP agents have literally witnessed executions across the border.
              Not a single thing they can do about the automatic rifle fire* OR the murders.
              Firing across the border is an "international incident".
              Terribly unpukka old chap!

* - they do "duck and cover" when it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                I believe Biden is working on getting the Mexicans to harden their southern border.
                In between naps. I hear he's also begging OPEC for more oil. Apparently he has forgotten that the US has the ability to produce all the energy that this economy needs. Biden and the Democrats introduce obstacles to economic progress then pretend that Capitalism is the problem. Our scumsucking media is also anti prosperity and so help to hide the regulatory and tax burden placed in the way of economic freedom and prosperity. Dictatorial Democrats opened the border, and are keeping it open to further erode the foundations of the American Republic. Only a fool would believe what Biden and the Democrats reportedly say. Its what they do that's important!

Comment

I thinkTexas has had enough and the impotent Border Control is doing nothing - except helping them out of the water onto U.S. soil. Why not take them back to Mexico ? I have suspected all along the B.P. helps the illegals. Ride around in their 'fast' boats on a hot day to get a breeze and cool off.
                  Pretty soon the vigilanties are going to amass on the border and fire their own machine guns back in to Mexico. What a shock to the cartels. Then it will turn into a pissing contest.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                    I have suspected all along the B.P. helps the illegals.
                    Excellent example of somebody showing they don't know "sheet"!

Comment

I once heard that the cartels offered to buy tickets to the policemens' ball, but the border patrol doesn't have balls.

Comment

The Cartels offer law enforcement a choice, silver or lead. The machine guns are a taste of the lead, Hunter is an example of the silver. Corruption or death.

Comment

Yeah. Everything is fixed.
                          That's the mouse's eye view of the world.

Comment

The Cartels are making billions of dollars while Biden ignores the millions of invading people on the southern border. I wonder if the price of cocaine is coming down, now that drugs are flowing smoothly through the border? Hunter can afford his stash no matter the price. In his case the fix is undoubtedly in.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                              The Cartels are making billions of dollars while Biden ignores the millions of invading people on the southern border. I wonder if the price of cocaine is coming down, now that drugs are flowing smoothly through the border? Hunter can afford his stash no matter the price. In his case the fix is undoubtedly in.
                              Biden turned Afgan Lithium mine over to China. Hunter is big investor. Symbol is CATL.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad