Clear All

• jhjimbo
    replied
    If you can't find it forget about it.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Jimbo -
    Sorry, but I would need close captioning for that.
    No audio.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Jimbo -
    Can you post a link to that?
    He has dates, times and server/computer IP addresses and then shows the impact of loading the fradulent votes into the count on the reports generated by the Dominum machines.
    https://www.americastribune.com/post...election-fraud

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Jimbo -
    Can you post a link to that?

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied

Okay. If you say so.
    Watch Mike Lindell's video of his audit reort of the Election fraud. It is replete with numbers throughout. Numbers, in my mind that can not be manipulated. Open your eyes and mind man and watch it, if you dare.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Yes there are.
    Okay. If you say so.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    The World is on fire and we have exactly the wrong person and advisors at the helm. Looks like we will be fighting Chiina over Taiwan. Say goodby to all your cheap things made in China . repair parts for made in China - forget it we will be cut off. I think they can hurt us more than we can hurt them.
    Jim your concerns are legit, our government has been selling America down the Yalu river since Clinton ! Factory upon factory paid for in China with US tax dollars . Now we are caught with our pants down and a President who can’t find his ass with two hands . Trumps America first had merit no matter what the nah sayers preach! Time for the US to start manufacturing things again.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    The World is on fire and we have exactly the wrong person and advisors at the helm. Looks like we will be fighting Chiina over Taiwan. Say goodby to all your cheap things made in China . repair parts for made in China - forget it we will be cut off. I think they can hurt us more than we can hurt them.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    There are no statistics to back up the big lie that the election was stolen.
    Yes there are.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    There are no statistics to back up the big lie that the election was stolen.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

Sorry Jim pick and choose , stats lie that’s why everyone has them to back up their argument ! Election was fair here are the numbers , election was stolen here are the numbers. Stats don’t lie !! Lol Jim racism does no one any good and it drags us all down on this forum as a bunch of Neanderthals !
    Once again, statistics can be twisted to say anything you wish to "prove".

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    replied
    Pmacc Jim's racism is offensive, yes, he's also an 80 year old guy, and some of his stuff is true but conveyed in a racist tone. I mean I read lots of kind of crazy stuff on here anyway. I think the jury is still out on nature versus nurture.

I guess the best course is to treat people as individuals and avoid sweeping statements about large groups of people.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Pmacc -
    You are politically correct.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied

In this case stastics don't lie.
    Sorry Jim pick and choose , stats lie that’s why everyone has them to back up their argument ! Election was fair here are the numbers , election was stolen here are the numbers. Stats don’t lie !! Lol Jim racism does no one any good and it drags us all down on this forum as a bunch of Neanderthals !

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
    Jim that is not true , that is racist ! Your so analytical about some things and less so about others because of prejudice ! I’m half Italian half Irish , don’t have any mob connections and I don’t get drunk and fight. Both heritages were maligned by bigots! Your the doctor study socioeconomic effects on crime ! The duh you hear is the brain shutting down with this racial diatribe. Your a good guy Jim but this racism offends me. Leave that to the idiots of the world!
    In this case stastics don't lie.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad