Clear All

• FirstBubba
    replied
    The truth in 3, 2, 1......

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/truth-in-3-2-1/

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    AZ audit volunteers released from NDA and speak out.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...or-first-time/

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Spain uncovered.
    Why would the DoD hire a defunct company in Spain to handle a vote count? Especially since that defunct company had already been involved in wrongdoing! 👀!

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/am...are-rigged-and

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by rock rat View Post
    99 I think you simply don't understand.

Many secretaries of various states, along with hundreds of election judges, probably thousands, and the entire US Justice Department led by the consummate insider loyalist, Merrick Garland, and the Trump campaign itself all decided to suppress the "proof" that Trump won. Since that time those thousands of people, mostly die hard Republicans have maintained a code of strict silence.

It's obvious by the fact that no one is able to step forward and present any kind of evidence at all, none, zip, nada, what a strong and widespread conspiracy this is, and very similar to the faked moon landing, the 9/11 inside job, the fact that Obama was born in Kenya, yada yada yade.
    RR, Don't ever play Truth or Consequences.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Good post Pmacc60.
    Get well soon.
    OMG now i have to change parties, start Seltzer drinks with zero carbs and watch CNN exclusively ! Wait you were being sarcastic ! Wow that was close ! Now I can stay open minded !

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Good post Pmacc60.
    Get well soon.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    You guys can't lose.
    You claim a fact.
    When asked for proof, you say the proof is suppressed.
    When your case is thrown out of court, you say the case was rigged.
    When asked for proof, you claim the proof is suppressed.
    And so ad infinitum.
    The day I completely lose any self respect will be the day you post “ good post Pmacc60 “

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Originally posted by rock rat View Post

Many secretaries of various states, along with hundreds of election judges, probably thousands, and the entire US Justice Department led by the consummate insider loyalist, Merrick Garland, and the Trump campaign itself all decided to suppress the "proof" that Trump won. Since that time those thousands of people, mostly die hard Republicans have maintained a code of strict silence.

It's obvious by the fact that no one is able to step forward and present any kind of evidence at all, none, zip, nada, what a strong and widespread conspiracy this is, and very similar to the faked moon landing, the 9/11 inside job, the fact that Obama was born in Kenya, yada yada yade.
    When you start by saying you do not understand I stopped reading ! Your liberal pompous arrogance precedes you! It was the Democrats who had the problem with mail in votes and dominion to begin with ! You need to do some research and find out the beginning of conspiracy with the programs in place for the 2020 elections. Warren , Carter the list goes on them they changed their minds ….. 75 million votes for a guy that doesn’t campaign and all the rest of the impossible things that went on? Add that to the highest vote count for a incumbent but o don’t understand ! Well the election is over and this fish stinks from the head however it’s important that we insure this doesn’t happen again ! “Those who who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it “ we as a free people should not endure this again !

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    You guys can't lose.
    You claim a fact.
    When asked for proof, you say the proof is suppressed.
    When your case is thrown out of court, you say the case was rigged.
    When asked for proof, you claim the proof is suppressed.
    And so ad infinitum.

Leave a comment:

• crm3006
    replied
    From #1 Bubba: "People who are desperate to remain victimized, always attack what’s true. I guess they find it threatening."

To the HAPOPS, the truth is threatening. Should the truth of the stolen election ever come out, his left wing idol, joe bite-me, would likely spend the rest of his days in prison, if he were not downright lynched. Along with a lot more smaller fish, that had to be in on the conspiracy.
    The HAPOPS claims the voting machines are blameless, despite the preponderance of evidence of stacked counts, algorithms programed to register an uneven vote tally, and incontrovertible evidence that the machines were tied to the internet, and subject to manipulation.
    Victimhood is the only refuge the HAPOPS can claim, other than desperately posting left-wing drivel from yahoofakenews.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

People who are desperate to remain victimized, always attack what’s true. I guess they find it threatening.
    After WW II our government covered up Nazi atrocities for what ever reason and let war criminals go! Even our Government covers up even to this day, truth is fact , evidence is subjective ! 99 doesn’t get that !

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

Jim is wrong , you will never be convinced because you don’t want to hear the truth ! There is a difference between proof and suppressed evidence. 99 there is plenty of proof whether it’s admitted into evidence ! Many criminals walk free in this country on withheld evidence and many innocent people ate in jail because of suppressed evidence. There is an old saying about guys like you 99 “ don’t piss down my back and tell me it’s raining “
    People who are desperate to remain victimized, always attack what’s true. I guess they find it threatening.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    People keep saying that the election was a sham, but they come up short on PROOF.
    When pressed to the wall, they blame the voting machines, but mindlessly commit libel of product, and become defendants in billion dollar lawsuits brought be the voting manufacturers for damages.
    Oh Man. This is a loser!
    Jim is wrong , you will never be convinced because you don’t want to hear the truth ! There is a difference between proof and suppressed evidence. 99 there is plenty of proof whether it’s admitted into evidence ! Many criminals walk free in this country on withheld evidence and many innocent people ate in jail because of suppressed evidence. There is an old saying about guys like you 99 “ don’t piss down my back and tell me it’s raining “

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    People keep saying that the election was a sham, but they come up short on PROOF.
    When pressed to the wall, they blame the voting machines, but mindlessly commit libel of product, and become defendants in billion dollar lawsuits brought be the voting manufacturers for damages.
    Oh Man. This is a loser!
    Watch the research / audit done by Mike Lindel. You will change your mind. Proof is all around and iron-clad.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Smollett
    by franchi20
    Get ready for riots and burning, if he's found guilty....
    Today, 07:52 PM
  • Smollett
    by jhjimbo
    Smollett testifies for 6 hours for a crime that probably only took a few minutes. What a farce....
    Today, 06:46 PM
  • Reply to 7 December, 1941
    by labrador12
    My good buddies dad was a pow from the battle of the bulge. I knocked back a few with him over the years. Hes gone now too! Hell of a guy. My dad has...
    Today, 07:33 PM
  • 7 December, 1941
    by crm3006
    Today is December 7th. On Sunday, December 7th, 1941, the Japanese launched a surprise attack on the American navel base in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, killing...
    Today, 09:28 AM
  • Reply to Voting Rights Act
    by FirstBubba
    ....and I think we ALL know who (whom?) I'm speaking of! LOL!...
    Today, 07:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X