No announcement yet.

Another Smoking Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're not supposed to know the identity of the voters.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      We're not supposed to know the identity of the voters.
      The Election people have to know.

Comment

You guys are desperately trying to make something out of nothing.

Comment

I am not desperate, just passing on what I saw. Although, the Country would be better off without Biden-Harris.

Oh, I forgot, GA is doing a full analysis on the votes that came from Decalb (sp) County in the drop boxes. No specific info at this time.
          Last edited by jhjimbo; 09-28-2021, 02:54 PM.

Comment

I think you are trying to make something into nothing! I give you credit you have no shame !

Comment

Let's see now.
              If Donald Trump is still claiming that he is president in 2024, he would not be eligible to serve for a third term.

Comment

[QUOTE=99explorer;n781683]Let's see now.
                If Donald Trump is still claiming that he is president in 2024, he would not be eligible to serve for a third term.[/QUOTE

Back when I was still playing baseball I hit a home run down the left field line and the umpire call it fair ! It started a big controversy and a argument ensued! The result was a home run ! After the game the pitcher was talking to me and said you know that ball was foul ( it was ) and I said that’s impossible the ump called it fair! We laughed and it’s fair in the books ! It went foul , just like this election ! Just like your judgement !

Comment

Good analogy.
                  Mike Pence was the umpire and he called Joe Biden's home run fair.
                  And all the instant replays support the call.

Comment

Let's see now.
                    If Donald Trump is still claiming that he is president in 2024, he would not be eligible to serve for a third term.
                    Trump has to run in 2022, to contol Congress. We won't have a Country in 2024.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer
                      "We're not supposed to know the identity of the voters."

Just another example of the abysmal ignorance of the HAPOPS and his, (or it's), understanding of voting laws and the general electoral process. Most States require voter registration, and most states require even registered voters to provide proof of identity.
                      Those states which require neither are rife with voter fraud and are a big reason we have such legitimate concerns about fraud in the 2020 election.

Comment

Good analogy.
                        Mike Pence was the umpire and he called Joe Biden's home run fair.
                        And all the instant replays support the call.
                        Joe is president and Pence acted out of No recourse . Instant replay depends on the camera angle for effectiveness ! We only see what they want us too ! The election was a sham no matter how deep you bury your head in the sand!

Comment

People keep saying that the election was a sham, but they come up short on PROOF.
                          When pressed to the wall, they blame the voting machines, but mindlessly commit libel of product, and become defendants in billion dollar lawsuits brought be the voting manufacturers for damages.
                          Oh Man. This is a loser!

Comment

People keep saying that the election was a sham, but they come up short on PROOF.
                            When pressed to the wall, they blame the voting machines, but mindlessly commit libel of product, and become defendants in billion dollar lawsuits brought be the voting manufacturers for damages.
                            Oh Man. This is a loser!
                            Watch the research / audit done by Mike Lindel. You will change your mind. Proof is all around and iron-clad.

Comment

Oh Man. This is a loser!
                              Jim is wrong , you will never be convinced because you don’t want to hear the truth ! There is a difference between proof and suppressed evidence. 99 there is plenty of proof whether it’s admitted into evidence ! Many criminals walk free in this country on withheld evidence and many innocent people ate in jail because of suppressed evidence. There is an old saying about guys like you 99 “ don’t piss down my back and tell me it’s raining “

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Bcg 280ai
                                by DakotaMan
                                Congratulations Ernie! Nice buck. You've got me thinking about a pistol project. You have some fine pistols indeed. Antelope is my favorite meat. Way...
                                Today, 05:01 PM
                              • Bcg 280ai
                                by Ernie
                                BCG 280 Ackley Improved XP-100. This custom XP-100 shoots so good, and everyone who has shot it loves it.
                                I finally was able to draw first blood...
                                Today, 02:03 PM
                              • Reply to TGIF: Fired Up Friday
                                by PigHunter
                                RAMMSTEIN - Fire!

(Translation To: Feuer Frei!)

Whoever knows pain becomes criticized
                                From the fire that burned up the...
                                Today, 04:17 PM
                              • TGIF: Fired Up Friday
                                by fitch270
                                Easy one this week that should cover all kinds of styles.

Lighting it up with one from The Cult

”Fire Woman”...
                                Yesterday, 07:47 AM
                              • Reply to TGIF: Fired Up Friday
                                by PigHunter
                                How was the hunting?...
                                Today, 04:10 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...