Where did Covid come from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did Covid come from

The truth is coming to light and it does not look good for the Chineese.

Wuhan Lab Planned To Expose Bats to Genetically Altered Viruses - by David Asher (hudson.org)

Another e-mail to follow how Wuhan used Furin Cleavage technology to develop Covid 19.

More technical but proving how Wuhan developed Covid-19.

Jim I think somehow the way the Chinese pronounce English words and the way there is no standardized spelling in English got things all mixed up.

"Furin cleavage" is foreign cleavage. Asian men are always interested in big tatas of western women.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
      Jim I think somehow the way the Chinese pronounce English words and the way there is no standardized spelling in English got things all mixed up.

"Furin cleavage" is foreign cleavage. Asian men are always interested in big tatas of western women.
      They also hang weights on their dick to make it stretch. I have another official pic of the first family, President Obama and the First Lady but won't because she forgot to tuck her testicles under.

Comment

Jim I don't mean to get all puritan on you but women and kids might well see this forum and something in me is squeamish seeing dick pics.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad