Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
    Can't picture calling an AR Elsie.
    Shame on you and your liberalism using a female name for a inanimate object ! Several hundred thousand feminist are now offended! Now go make a act of contrition to Former First Lady Obama ! Lol

Comment

Not enough hair left for a man bun!☹
      Skinny jeans only come up to my knees. 😖
      The "Minister of Finance" is a Starbucks fanatic, but she NEVER gets coffee!? She prefers their "black iced tea"!
      Lattes? Put my coffee in a damn cup and I'll drink it! Don't add sugar, cream or your fancy foo-foo juices! 🤬

Any other suggestions for "man card maintenance"? 😎

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
        Not enough hair left for a man bun!☹
        Skinny jeans only come up to my knees. 😖
        The "Minister of Finance" is a Starbucks fanatic, but she NEVER gets coffee!? She prefers their "black iced tea"!
        Lattes? Put my coffee in a damn cup and I'll drink it! Don't add sugar, cream or your fancy foo-foo juices! 🤬

Any other suggestions for "man card maintenance"? 😎
        Yoga ?? Maybe a pedicure !

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

Shame on you and your liberalism using a female name for a inanimate object ! Several hundred thousand feminist are now offended! Now go make a act of contrition to Former First Lady Obama ! Lol
          It's a man's name shortened.
          Lyman Cornelius Smith
          aka LC Smith,
          aka LC
          aka Elsie.
          Double, field grade, mid 1920s, still very tight. I don't hunt birds so I load it with slugs and keep it around big varmints.

Comment

Yoga ?? Maybe a pedicure !
            You ain't right, dude! 🤣

Yoga? Isn't that an old baseball player or a cartoon bear?

Pedicures. Hmm....
            Well, the wife did talk me into that one time. Not my "cup o' tea"!
            ...but I'll admit, it did feel good!

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

You ain't right, dude! 🤣

Yoga? Isn't that an old baseball player or a cartoon bear?

Pedicures. Hmm....
              Well, the wife did talk me into that one time. Not my "cup o' tea"!
              ...but I'll admit, it did feel good!
              Oh come on FB you need to take that last part to the grave !! Lol as far as night being right …. You are correct sir !

Comment

Lyman Cornelius Smith
                aka LC Smith,
                aka LC
                aka Elsie.
                Double, field grade, mid 1920s, still very tight. I don't hunt birds so I load it with slugs and keep it around big varmints.
                Nice. I just hope it’s not choked too tight for slugs.

Comment

"Elsie"? That's a milk cow's name.

I had an uncle we called, "Uncle L.C.". Never did know what the L.C. stood for.

I have a rifle I call "Miss Beulie" in honor of a lady I worked with.
                  Kind as she could be. Sharp as a tack. Tough as nails if you crossed her! LOL!

Comment

For your viewing pleasure!

https://youtu.be/FkccZ7DHcFc

https://youtu.be/bk0ZbmznCwI

Comment

Lyman Cornelius Smith
                      aka LC Smith,
                      aka LC
                      aka Elsie.
                      I’m well aware of the connection of Elsie to LC Smith but RR you realize the hurtful nature that female names given to of all things a gun ! A possession a of men , female name ? Like all oppressions of white men , you continue the crimes against society with your refusal to admit your guilt and complicity! I bet you still have your George Wallace buttons ! Lol

Comment

The thing identifies as male, that is named female, but is hides a truly male name. I'll have to check out the choke thing, not being a shotgun shooter I hadn't considered. I remember the smith telling me one side is different, I think full and the other modified. Maybe I should give it #4 instead? Thank You Fitch.

Comment

The thing identifies as male, that is named female, but is hides a truly male name. I'll have to check out the choke thing, not being a shotgun shooter I hadn't considered. I remember the smith telling me one side is different, I think full and the other modified. Maybe I should give it #4 instead? Thank You Fitch.
                          I’m joking with you …. This is just a example of liberal nonsense I have been reading since I’ve been home on the mend. Kinda makes you get how far past reasonable liberalism has gotten.

Comment

I’m joking with you …. This is just a example of liberal nonsense I have been reading since I’ve been home on the mend. Kinda makes you get how far past reasonable liberalism has gotten.
                            Liberalism gave up reasonable when LBJ moved into the WH and has gotten "progressively" (pun intended) worse with every (d) POTUS since.

Comment

#1 Bubba, The thought of you in a man-bun and skinny jeans made me spit coffee all over my keyboard!
                              Man-bun? What real men wear "buns", except Navajos? Those fellers are real men, and they can wear their hair anywhichaway they please.

Comment

I may be inspired to change the names of my Old Ugly and Pretty Boy rifles to something female and feminine. Nope, on second thought, names are names, and change results in confusion and possibly disaster.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad