Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGIF; 15 minutes of fame

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Should have set this one up Friday.

    Comment


    • How could we have possibly missed this?

      Karaoke gold right here.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
        How could we have possibly missed this?

        Karaoke gold right here.

        LOL! Great one! I've sung it three times in the last month - two different bars and a house party.
        Last edited by PigHunter; 09-27-2021, 01:24 PM.

        Comment


        • Along those lines, PigHuntress sometimes sings this: "True" by Spandau Ballet

          Comment


          • Wanna hear a weird coincidence? On the car radio Friday night, as I scanned through the stations, I hit on one just as the DJ was finishing saying something about one-hit wonders. Okay, okay, that's a common enough topic in the radio world -- but still. Then Saturday, on a different station, on came "Spirit in the Sky." And then last night, I got back into the car after a gas-stop, turned the key ... and there was "Sister Christian."

            But wait, there's more. I hadn't heard BOC's "Don't Fear the Reaper" in ages. Then the night after I'd mentioned it on here to Pighunter, there it was on the car radio. The night after we had Neil Young's "Rockin in the Free World," it was on the radio -- and on a crappy "classic rock" station that never, and I mean never, plays that particular Neil Young song.

            I think TGIF is in tune with something cosmic, is what I'm trying to say here.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
              Wanna hear a weird coincidence? On the car radio Friday night, as I scanned through the stations, I hit on one just as the DJ was finishing saying something about one-hit wonders. Okay, okay, that's a common enough topic in the radio world -- but still. Then Saturday, on a different station, on came "Spirit in the Sky." And then last night, I got back into the car after a gas-stop, turned the key ... and there was "Sister Christian."

              But wait, there's more. I hadn't heard BOC's "Don't Fear the Reaper" in ages. Then the night after I'd mentioned it on here to Pighunter, there it was on the car radio. The night after we had Neil Young's "Rockin in the Free World," it was on the radio -- and on a crappy "classic rock" station that never, and I mean never, plays that particular Neil Young song.

              I think TGIF is in tune with something cosmic, is what I'm trying to say here.
              Hunter’s Moon coming up. Just happens to fall on my birthday this year. Coincidence????

              Comment


              • I believe it's not coincidence. There's something supernatural going on here. Here's one that made it to #3 on the chart in 1966

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
                  I believe it's not coincidence. There's something supernatural going on here. Here's one that made it to #3 on the chart in 1966

                  Now this just did get weird. If you recall PH I hinted about this week’s topic after you posted Rockwell’s “Somebody’s Watching Me”. I hadn’t picked a title but have a list of 8 songs sitting right next to me. That one will fit in perfect and was one I thought you or FB would post.

                  Stay tuned……..

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

                    Now this just did get weird. If you recall PH I hinted about this week’s topic after you posted Rockwell’s “Somebody’s Watching Me”. I hadn’t picked a title but have a list of 8 songs sitting right next to me. That one will fit in perfect and was one I thought you or FB would post.

                    Stay tuned……..
                    Told ya. The Great Cosmic Wheel of Coincidence spins true.

                    Comment


                    • This is for the Irish...

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaS3vaNUYgs

                      Comment


                      • Him:
                        "What's that noise? Is somebody in the basement? I better go check it out!"
                        Her:
                        "Don't go down there, Jim."
                        (squeaky squawky violin music!)
                        "AAHHGGG!"
                        Her:
                        "You never listen, Jim. I told you not to go down there." ​​​​

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • One of our forum members?

                            Comment



                            • We have found the HAPOPS. Certainly, no one was looking for him, I wonder how he snuck onto this page?

                              Comment


                              • Lotsa fun when it started, kinda run off the track. Can it be put back?

                                Comment

                                Welcome!

                                Collapse

                                Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                                If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                                And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                                Right Rail 1

                                Collapse

                                Top Active Users

                                Collapse

                                There are no top active users.

                                Right Rail 2

                                Collapse

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                • Reply to $457,000........
                                  by Pmacc60
                                  Fitch of course it’s not different but Rock Rat wants to control the narrative . Problem with guys like this they have to be right , so they need to...
                                  Today, 08:30 AM
                                • $457,000........
                                  by bowhunter75richard
                                  The hypocrisy of government, and in this case biden ! The immigration issue at the Southern boarder which affects all citizens safety and protection,...
                                  Yesterday, 08:57 AM
                                • Reply to TGIF: Fired Up Friday
                                  by franchi20
                                  I saw her open for John Mellencamp. By the time she had done 3 songs, l had my admission price back and the rest of the night was gravy. I thought Janis...
                                  Today, 07:28 AM
                                • TGIF: Fired Up Friday
                                  by fitch270
                                  Easy one this week that should cover all kinds of styles.


                                  Lighting it up with one from The Cult

                                  ”Fire Woman”...
                                  10-22-2021, 07:47 AM
                                • Reply to How come the Amish aren't all dead?
                                  by labrador12
                                  Very good summation of facts in this matter!

                                  Let's GO Brandon!!!
                                  Today, 06:13 AM

                                Right Rail 3

                                Collapse

                                Footer Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X