Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99explorer
    replied
    Fauci changed his views as new information came in, but Trump stuck with the original story, even after the Delta variant came along.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 09-25-2021, 03:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by rock rat View Post
    If Trump had jumped on covid from the get go, made it a war on the virus, all hands on deck, he'd be part way through his second term. Making believe it didn't exist cost him.

There's this false idea amongst demagogues that they can make their own reality and anyone who doesn't tell the emperor his clothes look great gets their head chopped off (fired). Trump was also a populist, the only one in a long time. He was on the right side of a lot of issues.
    Expert (liars) like Fauci told Trump this was nothing and it would be over quickly. Don't you read the news??

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    replied
    If Trump had jumped on covid from the get go, made it a war on the virus, all hands on deck, he'd be part way through his second term. Making believe it didn't exist cost him.

There's this false idea amongst demagogues that they can make their own reality and anyone who doesn't tell the emperor his clothes look great gets their head chopped off (fired). Trump was also a populist, the only one in a long time. He was on the right side of a lot of issues.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Looks like it is over for Trump in AZ. If the other audits are the same he will not be the leader of the party going forward.

One question comes to mind is how does Mike Lindell research line up with the AZ audit findings ?

I watched Mikes presentation when he first made it public and there were some real compelling findings that the Election was rigged. We will see as things unfold.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Except the goon with the green ink.
    He really is as crazy as the guy wearing the fur hat with the horns.

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    rock -
    Good post.
    Most of these guys are better than that, it's the net so they act crazy.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    rock -
    Good post.

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    replied
    Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
    I see our two resident moron communists have weighed in with opinions of no importance on Sidney Powell's deposition. One even alleges he was deposed once, the other just types out mindless drivel.
    Jhjimbo, why do you feel the need to repost the ramblings of idiots?
    crm I understand that you might get some vicarious pleasure out of name calling, but think of how this reflects on your folks, your mom and your dad. Did your mom bring you up to call people communists and idiots? Don't you think this kind of silly name calling just reflects back on you? Don't you think that the ad homs only make these pages less welcoming to anyone reading them? Please have some consideration and improve the tone of your remarks, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    replied
    You are shooting off before the Arizona report even comes out tomorrow ? Why don't you cool it until the transcript of the Powell hearing is released ?
    Everyone has had access to the same information since two days after the election. I'm not psychic, but rather reality based. The only question for Powel is how guilty she can be proven to be.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I see our two resident moron communists have weighed in with opinions of no importance on Sidney Powell's deposition. One even alleges he was deposed once, the other just types out mindless drivel.
    When I see green ink, this is the picture that comes to mind.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Only for the click value to keep the advertisers happy.

Leave a comment:

• crm3006
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    In this case, the deposition might seek to limit the damages to well under the amount sued for, by an admission that no orders for new voting machines were canceled.
    I think Powell will extract enough doubt that the case will move on. I wish it would be televised.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    In this case, the deposition might seek to limit the damages to well under the amount sued for, by an admission that no orders for new voting machines were canceled.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by rock rat View Post
    I was given a deposition once simply so I could give information under oath without going to court.

I hope they throw the book at her. I'm a lot more PO'ed at people like her who knowingly mislead people than I am at those folks rioting on Jan 6. This week emails came out showing the Trump campaign was fully cognisant of the fact that Trump lost and that there had been no fraud by a couple of days after the election.

Duping a large portion of the electorate is extremely damaging. Those people who've been bamboozled via internet barkers and self serving operatives are much more likely to sit out elections in the future and not take part. A vibrant democracy needs all voters involved and informed.
    You are shooting off before the Arizona report even comes out tomorrow ? Why don't you cool it until the transcript of the Powell hearing is released ? You are shooting off like premature ejaculation. Or, do you have Psychic powers we don't know about ?

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad