2 hour CO Court Disclosure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 hour CO Court Disclosure

Sidney Powell: The Court Has Given Us A 'Two-Hour Deposition' Of Dominion's Eric Coomer (thefreedomtimes.com)

scroll down for the video.

Powell is already on record as saying that she did not think she would be taken seriously in her libel of the Dominion product.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      Powell is already on record as saying that she did not think she would be taken seriously in her libel of the Dominion product.
      We will see what questions she asks - I wonder if this is under oath ?

Comment

Court depositions are always under oath, usually administered by the stenographer/reporter recording the deposition.
        In this case, it will be a fishing expedition, hoping to gain a damaging admission that could be used at the trial.

Comment

Court depositions are always under oath, usually administered by the stenographer/reporter recording the deposition.
          In this case, it will be a fishing expedition, hoping to gain a damaging admission that could be used at the trial.
          All depositions are fishing expeditions.

Comment

I was given a deposition once simply so I could give information under oath without going to court.

I hope they throw the book at her. I'm a lot more PO'ed at people like her who knowingly mislead people than I am at those folks rioting on Jan 6. This week emails came out showing the Trump campaign was fully cognisant of the fact that Trump lost and that there had been no fraud by a couple of days after the election.

Duping a large portion of the electorate is extremely damaging. Those people who've been bamboozled via internet barkers and self serving operatives are much more likely to sit out elections in the future and not take part. A vibrant democracy needs all voters involved and informed.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
              I was given a deposition once simply so I could give information under oath without going to court.

I hope they throw the book at her. I'm a lot more PO'ed at people like her who knowingly mislead people than I am at those folks rioting on Jan 6. This week emails came out showing the Trump campaign was fully cognisant of the fact that Trump lost and that there had been no fraud by a couple of days after the election.

Duping a large portion of the electorate is extremely damaging. Those people who've been bamboozled via internet barkers and self serving operatives are much more likely to sit out elections in the future and not take part. A vibrant democracy needs all voters involved and informed.
              You are shooting off before the Arizona report even comes out tomorrow ? Why don't you cool it until the transcript of the Powell hearing is released ? You are shooting off like premature ejaculation. Or, do you have Psychic powers we don't know about ?

Comment

In this case, the deposition might seek to limit the damages to well under the amount sued for, by an admission that no orders for new voting machines were canceled.

Comment

In this case, the deposition might seek to limit the damages to well under the amount sued for, by an admission that no orders for new voting machines were canceled.
                  I think Powell will extract enough doubt that the case will move on. I wish it would be televised.

Comment

I see our two resident moron communists have weighed in with opinions of no importance on Sidney Powell's deposition. One even alleges he was deposed once, the other just types out mindless drivel.
                    Jhjimbo, why do you feel the need to repost the ramblings of idiots?

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                      I see our two resident moron communists have weighed in with opinions of no importance on Sidney Powell's deposition. One even alleges he was deposed once, the other just types out mindless drivel.
                      Only for the click value to keep the advertisers happy.

Comment

When I see green ink, this is the picture that comes to mind.

Comment

You are shooting off before the Arizona report even comes out tomorrow ? Why don't you cool it until the transcript of the Powell hearing is released ?
                          Everyone has had access to the same information since two days after the election. I'm not psychic, but rather reality based. The only question for Powel is how guilty she can be proven to be.

Comment

crm I understand that you might get some vicarious pleasure out of name calling, but think of how this reflects on your folks, your mom and your dad. Did your mom bring you up to call people communists and idiots? Don't you think this kind of silly name calling just reflects back on you? Don't you think that the ad homs only make these pages less welcoming to anyone reading them? Please have some consideration and improve the tone of your remarks, thank you.

Comment

rock -
                              Good post.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to $457,000........
                                by Pmacc60
                                Fitch of course it’s not different but Rock Rat wants to control the narrative . Problem with guys like this they have to be right , so they need to...
                                Today, 08:30 AM
                              • $457,000........
                                by bowhunter75richard
                                The hypocrisy of government, and in this case biden ! The immigration issue at the Southern boarder which affects all citizens safety and protection,...
                                Yesterday, 08:57 AM
                              • Reply to TGIF: Fired Up Friday
                                by franchi20
                                I saw her open for John Mellencamp. By the time she had done 3 songs, l had my admission price back and the rest of the night was gravy. I thought Janis...
                                Today, 07:28 AM
                              • TGIF: Fired Up Friday
                                by fitch270
                                Easy one this week that should cover all kinds of styles.

Lighting it up with one from The Cult

”Fire Woman”...
                                10-22-2021, 07:47 AM
                              • Reply to How come the Amish aren't all dead?
                                by labrador12
                                Very good summation of facts in this matter!

Let's GO Brandon!!!
                                Today, 06:13 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X