No announcement yet.

Illegals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the scene where one of them tosses a dead fish in the back seat of the other's car.

Comment

I don't ice fish any more.

Comment

One of my clients tracks money laundering , apparently because of tracking algorithms in spending habits and location of the spending , they track illegal activity. He was blasting Joe Biden and the administration because of the illegal imagination . One area of his expertise is tracking human trafficking which according to him is rampant . He works with the Feds by tracking certain types of spending and through google earth they can pinpoint where these houses are and bust them. Law enforcement is dealing with an overload of human trafficking since February because of the rush on the boarder ! His opinion is they don’t care about anything but votes and these people ended up exploited . He also stated that the reason guns in mass shootings are so easily traced is by banks giving the feds all the information they have on suspects. It’s a little scary to hear how easily we are all tracked by big brother.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
          Let them track all they want. I don't do anything of interest. Just keeping my head down - working and paying taxes.
          What about rightous tracking ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
            One of my clients tracks money laundering , apparently because of tracking algorithms in spending habits and location of the spending , they track illegal activity. He was blasting Joe Biden and the administration because of the illegal imagination . One area of his expertise is tracking human trafficking which according to him is rampant . He works with the Feds by tracking certain types of spending and through google earth they can pinpoint where these houses are and bust them. Law enforcement is dealing with an overload of human trafficking since February because of the rush on the boarder ! His opinion is they don’t care about anything but votes and these people ended up exploited . He also stated that the reason guns in mass shootings are so easily traced is by banks giving the feds all the information they have on suspects. It’s a little scary to hear how easily we are all tracked by big brother.
            Pmacc60, I tried to PM you but it said you had exceeded your PM quota. (?)
            Can you delete some?

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
              Both parties have had ample opportunity to both stop people from entering our country illegally and to deport those who are staying in our country illegally. Both Democrats and Republicans like having people come into our country and stay here illegally.
              Regular Citizens don't.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter

I'm not understanding your question. It's a moot point anyway. My cellphone can be used to track where I am and what I say. All my computer use can be tracked. Much of my public travel can be tracked by traffic cams. Home and business cameras can also be used.
                I think your phone can be tracted even when power is off.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Regular Citizens don't.
                  No we don't, but we don't count, we aren't the ones with the hundreds of millions in campaign contributions.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

No we don't, but we don't count, we aren't the ones with the hundreds of millions in campaign contributions.
                    NO, we are only the one’s stupid enough to keep giving them ! And in so doing, those that receive them, know they own us ! Just how dumb are we ???

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                      Me Electric has been off, what is going on ?
                      Thought you had generators?
                      What happened to your Generac stock?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

Can anyone see where this is leading to ? Or does anyone even care ?
                        Back on point.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bor...ses-agents-pay

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...nothingburger/

CBP is NOT happy with their top boss!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

NO, we are only the one’s stupid enough to keep giving them ! And in so doing, those that receive them, know they own us ! Just how dumb are we ???
                          Trump did pretty well with small donors, so did Obama and especially Sanders. Obama ended up taking a lot of big money, Sanders didn't. No big money would give money to Trump, they hated him.

The senators and congressmen are the ones most bought. I used to do a lot of GOTV, and I saw what happens when a senate candidate can hire hundreds of college kids at $4K a month to go out and canvas. They can create buzz, get lots of media coverage, name recognition and votes. Small donors aren't attracted to congressional races, and legislation is where the rubber meets the road. Without funding from congress there is no border wall, no E verify, etc.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to We-Vibe Bond........
                            by jhjimbo
                            look up what ?...
                            Today, 07:24 AM
                          • We-Vibe Bond........
                            by bowhunter75richard
                            This new product could prove to present some interesting results or happenings if used at/or in incorrect situations ! It is stated to be functional...
                            Today, 01:21 AM
                          • Reply to New Virus - Bad
                            by jhjimbo
                            All you have to do for todays reporters is start at the second paragraph, that is all you need to know most times, the rest is BS....
                            Today, 06:55 AM
                          • New Virus - Bad
                            by jhjimbo
                            New African virus , B11.529 , is more transmisible and may not be controlled by our existing vaccines. It already has over 30 mutations. Lots of European...
                            Yesterday, 10:26 AM
                          • Reply to We-Vibe Bond........
                            by Pmacc60
                            Lol you got me to look it up ! Kudos
                            Today, 05:45 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X