Illegals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegals

Several busses were overtaken by illegals - don't know circumstances. Probably won't hear this in MSM.

What's your obsession with illegal aliens?

Comment

Cease fire you two , your two great guys with a wealth of information . PM’d both of you and think the world of both of you. Let’s turn this site into the glory days and we can’t do that with grudges . Cyber shake hands and let’s get to what we do best , talk hunting , fishing , guns and anti legislation against gun owners and sportsman. I mean what I’m writing you guys are some of the reason I joined ! Let bury the hatchet and not into each other’s head!!

Comment

Cool by me pmacc60.
        jimbo?

Comment

There is much concern in this country regarding illegal immigration, and certainly as there should be as it pertains directly to a security risk ! If it was not considered an important issue, there would be no laws or rules pertaining to it. WTB said, it is absolutely impossible to even make an attempt to understand the complete lack of controls at the border. It is also idiotic that the US has laws forbidding people from foreign lands to enter this country and will do so until sometime in Nov. when limitations will be lifted for those wishing to enter and can show proof of double vaccination and have had a negative Covid test within 3 days of travel ! However, the lunacy of having these restrictions and then leaving our border open and having no restrictions on the surge of illegals entering........is mind blowing !! Can anyone even begin to explain the idiocy that is pretending to govern America ? And then rr claims using the word ‘dimwits’ is unacceptable,,,,,,,really ???

Comment

No more horse mounted CBP agents in Del Rio, TX!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...rder-roundups/

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
              No more horse mounted CBP agents in Del Rio, TX!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...rder-roundups/
              Can anyone see where this is leading to ? Or does anyone even care ?
              Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 09-23-2021, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Both parties have had ample opportunity to both stop people from entering our country illegally and to deport those who are staying in our country illegally. Both Democrats and Republicans like having people come into our country and stay here illegally.

Comment

There are two competing philosophies before the house:
                  One holds that he governs best who governs the least.
                  The other holds that he governs best who governs the most.
                  One of these philosophies is wise, and the other is less wise.
                  Not only that, it is stupid, idiotic and lunacy, the work of a "DIMWIT."
                  It's as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                    There are two competing philosophies before the house:
                    One holds that he governs best who governs the least.
                    The other holds that he governs best who governs the most.
                    One of these philosophies is wise, and the other is less wise.
                    Not only that, it is stupid, idiotic and lunacy, the work of a "DIMWIT."
                    It's as simple as that.
                    I agree ! That’s exactly it !

Comment

Me Electric has been off, what is going on ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                        Me Electric has been off, what is going on ?
                        People lose their power sometimes nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
                          Cease fire you two , your two great guys with a wealth of information . PM’d both of you and think the world of both of you. Let’s turn this site into the glory days and we can’t do that with grudges . Cyber shake hands and let’s get to what we do best , talk hunting , fishing , guns and anti legislation against gun owners and sportsman. I mean what I’m writing you guys are some of the reason I joined ! Let bury the hatchet and not into each other’s head!!
                          They make me think of Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau in grumpy old men.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

Jimbo, do you have a shanty out on Lake Erie in the wintertime?

I'm glad you said that, Danbo, I haven't seen that movie in years. Time for a re-watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

Only trouble is where is the hot older woman!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad