AR10's or AR15's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

Just me being a goof, figured if the Savage shot rings around the AR you could say it shot Minute Of AR. Seemed funnier in my head.
    I like the way you think.
    I also enjoy this group having fun as well

Comment

Wonder if Carlson makes a Turkey choke for that?

Comment

Where do you put the plug for migratory game?

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter

So very sorry. The Panzer Arms AR-12 has a fixed choke. You will need to get a gunsmith to modify the barrel.
          Saw that.

It could work slick for turks but I don’t think I could bring myself to buy one.

Comment

So very sorry. The Panzer Arms AR-12 has a fixed choke. You will need to get a gunsmith to modify the barrel.
            Briley Chokes - Houston, TX
            Finest kind!

Comment

Or this.

Comment

Saw that.

It could work slick for turks but I don’t think I could bring myself to buy one.
                The AR shotguns have been around a while, but I can't find one in 16 gauge! ☹
                BTW, don't you have a Benelli "spatter matic"?

Comment

Not me, but I’ve been looking at autoloading shotguns for general purpose use. I’m tired of looking, ready to buy.

Comment

If I were still in the "market", I believe I'd have to at least try one.
                    Of no more than for kicks and giggles! LOL!

Comment

Lately, I've been eyeing the CZ 1012, also manufactured in Turkey. Comes with chokes.

I checked that one out the other day when you posted about it. Tempting but my last experience with a Turkish shotgun left me wanting more. A Mossberg Silver Reserve O/U. It wasn’t a bad gun, just very entry level feeling. From everything I’ve read about Turkish firearm production they seem to operate much like Chinese manufacturing, they’ll build to whatever price point but it’s on the importers watching to maintain QC. Factor in money going to who knows who in the Middle East and I’ll pass.

Right now the Beretta a300 Outlander is my leading candidate. Not a US company but made in the US at least. I’m willing to spend more but expect value for the extra funds.

Comment

Not me, but I’ve been looking at autoloading shotguns for general purpose use. I’m tired of looking, ready to buy.
                        Benelli is what comes to mind

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad