Governor Abbott - DO SOMETHING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Governor Abbott - DO SOMETHING

100,000 illegals are invaiding us every Month. 30,000 more are staged to come across. Do Something.
    Why not Deputise every able American Texan and have them take turns guarding the border and shutting down the illegals. And Yes, THEY SHOULD BE ARMED AND MEAN BUSINESS. SOMETIMES i THINK THE BORDER PATROL ARE HELPING THE ILLEGALS. NEWS THAT TWO ENTRY POINTS WERE RECENTLY UNMANNED. (sorry hit caps by mistake)
    From the looks of the Border Patrol a good % of them are candidates for Neutra System. They sure could not run after an illegal.

We are going to have to do something if we are to stop this invasion.

How long will it take vigilanties to round up all these illegals and kick their ass out. BTY, babies of pregnant illegals should not have Citizenship if born here illegally. They can't stay as they will over runn our schools, Hospitals and handouts.

For those in Communities around the Country stake out the schools and grab the illegals, same with the ER. Get the kids out and the adults will follow.

DO SOMETHING !

If anybody has some ideas on how to survive this invasion speak up or forever hold your mind.
    Last edited by jhjimbo; 09-22-2021, 12:43 AM.

Better talk to Gov. Grisham (D-NM), Gov. Ducey (R-AZ) and Gov. Newsom (D-CA).
    While everybody is concentrating on Del Rio, TX, I'm sure the cartels are flooding other crossing points too.

Jimbo, I can answer every one of your questions.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Smollett
      by franchi20
      Get ready for riots and burning, if he's found guilty....
      Today, 07:52 PM
    • Smollett
      by jhjimbo
      Smollett testifies for 6 hours for a crime that probably only took a few minutes. What a farce....
      Today, 06:46 PM
    • Reply to 7 December, 1941
      by labrador12
      My good buddies dad was a pow from the battle of the bulge. I knocked back a few with him over the years. Hes gone now too! Hell of a guy. My dad has...
      Today, 07:33 PM
    • 7 December, 1941
      by crm3006
      Today is December 7th. On Sunday, December 7th, 1941, the Japanese launched a surprise attack on the American navel base in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, killing...
      Today, 09:28 AM
    • Reply to Voting Rights Act
      by FirstBubba
      ....and I think we ALL know who (whom?) I'm speaking of! LOL!...
      Today, 07:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X