X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Covid is unlikely to mutate into a much deadlier variant because there “aren’t many places for the virus to go”, the lead scientist of the Oxford vaccine has said.

https://news.yahoo.com/nowhere-left-...175101965.html

There is reason to think the virus did emerge from an animal host,” she said. “I haven’t seen any definitive evidence it is an engineered virus or escaped. But what this virus has taught me is to be humble when I’m wrong, and I’ve been wrong quite a few times and have had to become nimble in changing my mind.

“So if further evidence comes along that shows the virus as being engineered, I would be willing to consider that. But at the moment, in my view it has arisen from an animal.”
    Bat Lady at Wuhan Lab has around 1500 Corona viruses catologued
    Last edited by jhjimbo; 09-22-2021, 06:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Covid is unlikely to mutate into a much deadlier variant because there “aren’t many places for the virus to go”, the lead scientist of the Oxford vaccine has said.

https://news.yahoo.com/nowhere-left-...175101965.html

There is reason to think the virus did emerge from an animal host,” she said. “I haven’t seen any definitive evidence it is an engineered virus or escaped. But what this virus has taught me is to be humble when I’m wrong, and I’ve been wrong quite a few times and have had to become nimble in changing my mind.

“So if further evidence comes along that shows the virus as being engineered, I would be willing to consider that. But at the moment, in my view it has arisen from an animal.”
    Last edited by 99explorer; 09-22-2021, 04:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    bhr, here's another link that should be an eye opener.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...d_america.html

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    There was a posting prior to the full report of the virus being disclosed which stated that the virus would, or could be used by the dimwits to blame Trump and thus affect the election of 2020. If I am not mistaken, that post can be attributed to Bubba, and has certainly proven to be very insightful !!

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
    Am I really reading the information in the Citizen’s Free Press correctly, or is my mind not comprehending fully ? If they are reporting that the virus was being enhanced for some reason or other, just what was the reasoning ? And does that article not actually state the origin of the virus and by whom ?
    Well sir, bhr, nobody is posting links to contrary articles, so I'd say until somebody comes up with a viable option, this is pretty much "spot on".

When you consider CCP's desire to become the center of the known world, it only makes sense.
    American currency has long been recognized as THE global currency.
    China is very close to replacing it with the "yen" or whatever their currency is.
    No idea WHO, but at some point, the US began borrowing money from China.
    China is.morally bankrupt.
    China has everything to gain and not one thing to lose by spreading their "Chinese Flu"!
    When Trump put Xi's trade balls in a vise, Xi knew he could not beat Trump.
    Next shot was bio-attack.
    Xi brought America to it's proverbial knees and never fired a shot.
    Liberals, seeing an opportunity to seize control, allowed the media spin this against Trump.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    China is on a path to unseat the U.S.as a World power.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

The enhancements were to improve the transmissability amoung humans and for the virus to target the lung cells.
    And for what purpose, and to whose benefit ? If this was being done, and known, why was it allowed ? There must have been sources knowing of its fallout and dangers ! How could it have existed?

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Am I really reading the information in the Citizen’s Free Press correctly, or is my mind not comprehending fully ? If they are reporting that the virus was being enhanced for some reason or other, just what was the reasoning ? And does that article not actually state the origin of the virus and by whom ?
    The enhancements were to improve the transmissability amoung humans and for the virus to target the lung cells. They also had to make it an aerosol. The next strain of R.1 will build on these properties. In case you don't know it we are in a Bioloogical war with China. I suggest Ft Dietric release some of their stuff in Beijing
    Last edited by jhjimbo; 09-22-2021, 01:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied

Leave a comment:

• crm3006
    replied
    peter daszak, anthony fraud, and barak obummer should be rounded up, and either shot out of hand, or hanged from the nearest tree or scaffold. This is the most nefarious action ever taken against the world population in general and the United States of America in particular.
    Last edited by crm3006; 09-28-2021, 01:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    COVID-19 cases are up nationwide, but the crush of hospitalizations is concentrated mostly in states with low rates of vaccination. Alabama, one of the least-vaccinated states, spent most of the last month with no ICU availability within its borders.

https://news.yahoo.com/medical-care-...173621167.html

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    The nice little gift that was presented to us through our ‘friendly’ chicom buddies is appearing to be a never ending series of mutations which will endear our lives, and those of future lives, into eternity. There is no need of enemies with friends such as this.........
    Plans were in the works prior to the election. The fear that Trump just might win reelection was the straw that broke the camel's back.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...fore-outbreak/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10014895/Ex-Chinese-Communist-Party-insider-Wei-Jingsheng-speaks-Wuhan-theory-relating-Covid-19.html
    Last edited by FirstBubba; 09-22-2021, 12:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    replied
    Danbo you probably have a pretty good idea for yourself anyway. Find a good source, maybe your local paper, and read it for an hour once a week and figure that they have a good handle on stuff, skip the editorials, turn off the TV.

99 looks like Pig has been deleting old stuff again. He's kind of self contradictory with his getting covid 3 times and once gives you great immunity. I think he's right on the last count and imagining things on the 3 times. Of course a series of immunizations would only make his antibodies stronger and that might well be what he's doing without telling anyone here.

Jim if you just understood that there is no conspiracy, for anything, you might have it easier. No election conspiracy, no covid, no pharma, no CT.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    I think Covid is just a trial of their 'gain of function' research and I believe Fauci is behind this up to his eye balls. China wants World domination and will endeavor to work toward it. The recent default of the huge investment Co. might slow them down a little. They will take every advantage of a weak Biden while they can. I hope Trump moves up his aspirations of running again to 2022 - we can not wait until 2024, our Country will be sunk by then.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    The nice little gift that was presented to us through our ‘friendly’ chicom buddies is appearing to be a never ending series of mutations which will endear our lives, and those of future lives, into eternity. There is no need of enemies with friends such as this.........

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad