X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Danbo
    Perhaps we all should turn off the news and radio shows. We should live our lives and have fun. You never know when our time is up no sense in worrying about the small stuff . I can't control any of it anyway.

Limit yourself to 2 hours a week of news and see how it improves your outlook on life.
    I don't worry about this stuff, I just stay informed.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    I have been watching the news for J&J. My Dr. wants me to hold off another month and only get J&J. A recent research report from J&J says another shot will boost my protection to 94%.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    PH -
    I am going to guess that if you had gotten vaccinated after your first infection, you would not have gotten your second and third infection.
    And especially if you wore a mask.
    But I understand peer pressure.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    o.k...........

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    started a topic This Could Be Bad

This Could Be Bad

My guess is variants from the Covid strain to the R-1, a new strain will be bad - bad in a sense it can mutate faster than we can develop antibodies against them. It has 5 mutations already. there are thousands of strains of viruses and who knows how many can infect a human. The other thing is we are making vaccines to a very specific virus, we do not have a broad spectrum vaccine.

New COVID Variant With Unique Mutations Detected in Kentucky Nursing Home (msn.com)

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad