Lutino Cockatiels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lutino Cockatiels

My 10 Lutino (yellow) Cockatiels like to go to bed about 8:30. Savings time takes them a day or so to adjust. They take a nap at noon. Their wake up time is 7:00 AM. Today, first chirp was 6:59 - how do they know that ? They are + or - 5 min. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1889.JPG
Views:	88
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	780779 Unless it is raining out, then they sleep in. The pic. is the Matriarch and she is 26 years old She sits on my shoulder and looks at the pictures as I flip through magazines. She likes the outdoor magazines. She also likes to watch birds on TV. I am not clever with pet names, I just named her Yellow.

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    My 10 Lutino (yellow) Cockatiels like to go to bed about 8:30. Savings time takes them a day or so to adjust. They take a nap at noon. Their wake up time is 7:00 AM. Today, first chirp was 6:59 - how do they know that ? They are + or - 5 min. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1889.JPG
Views:	88
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	780779 Unless it is raining out, then they sleep in. The pic. is the Matriarch and she is 26 years old She sits on my shoulder and looks at the pictures as I flip through magazines. She likes the outdoor magazines. She also likes to watch birds on TV. I am not clever with pet names, I just named her Yellow.
    Interesting jimbo ! Nice post.

Comment

Just curious jimbo.
      If those birds live 50 to 60 years, have you made arrangements for them after you're gone?

Comment

Oh, talking birds, not tequila. I clicked on this thinking it was Latino Cocktails.

Well not really.

My cousin has a parrot, mostly it says “Go Yankees” and “Boo Red Socks” .

It’s been known to pick up on curse words when the Yankees are losing to the Red Socks. It’s cage is in the TV room.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Bcg 280ai
          by DakotaMan
          Congratulations Ernie! Nice buck. You've got me thinking about a pistol project. You have some fine pistols indeed. Antelope is my favorite meat. Way...
          Today, 05:01 PM
        • Bcg 280ai
          by Ernie
          BCG 280 Ackley Improved XP-100. This custom XP-100 shoots so good, and everyone who has shot it loves it.
          I finally was able to draw first blood...
          Today, 02:03 PM
        • Reply to TGIF: Fired Up Friday
          by PigHunter
          RAMMSTEIN - Fire!

(Translation To: Feuer Frei!)

Whoever knows pain becomes criticized
          From the fire that burned up the...
          Today, 04:17 PM
        • TGIF: Fired Up Friday
          by fitch270
          Easy one this week that should cover all kinds of styles.

Lighting it up with one from The Cult

”Fire Woman”...
          Yesterday, 07:47 AM
        • Reply to TGIF: Fired Up Friday
          by PigHunter
          How was the hunting?...
          Today, 04:10 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...