Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elitist rule....

....is destroying America.

When Obama said in his campaign speech that he wanted to "...fundamentally change America as we know it!...", nobody thought he was talking about Marxism.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...f_america.html

The uniting of the Clinton campaign with the media the FBI, the CIA and most of the Dept of Justice to deny the will of the people of the Republic of the United States of America is the story of the end of the nation. Elites, self appointed, now refuse to allow American Citizens basic rights guaranteed by the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. They denounce the documents themselves, and disparage the citizenry. This weekends police riot in DC illustrated the firepower the government could have mustered to protect citizens last summer, but the elites wanted the destruction of the riots. The media labels the death and destruction of deplorable property a nothing. The deaths in Americas cities aren't tangible to the elite. Its their world and they want us kicked the hell out of it.

Comment

lab ,
      As a member of the elites, I resent your disparaging tone.
      I just didn't realize we were so powerful.

Comment

Snowhole, I refuse to recognize your status, however I grant you the self appointment to the bowl the turd is currently swirling around. Enjoy the trip to the treatment plant.

Comment

I love the fact that I can only be answered with a snotty remark from the cheap seats.

Comment

Anybody following the Russian Collusion story? The fake story runs from Shrillery all the way to Sleepy Joe's top security adviser.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad