VooDoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VooDoo

These are the people streaming into the U.S. ilegially.
    https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...mageBasicHover

Most Haitians showing up among the 15,000(!) immigrants at Del Rio aren't coming from Haiti. They left there years ago and have been living in Central and South America, with jobs and homes. They've shot themselves in the foot bcause, now they get sent to Haiti with nothing.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210914_141257.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.20 MB ID:	780721
      CBP working traffic in S. Texas.
      What you don't see are the 3 agents on foot, in the brush below the chopper, looking for tracks and aliens.
      Over 200 miles from Del Rio.

Comment

Food shortages in S. Texas.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/u-s-l...grocery-stores

Comment

I was wrong. The administration lied and is allowing the people who were supposed to be deported, to remain in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
            I was wrong. The administration lied and is allowing the people who were supposed to be deported, to remain in the U.S.
            CLOSE!
            CBP will allow immigrants ccx with a legitimate claim to remain. It's the "immigration courts", not the CBP that r er lease them into the US with no court date, because of the courts are overwhelmed.
            Single, military aged males are returned to their country of origin.
            If you've lived in Guatemala for 10 years and tell CBP you are Haitian, guess which plane they're gonna put you on?
            Everyday, CBP gives thousands of immigrants a bottle of water, a sandwich and flies them back to their country of origin.
            What's released into the US is on the immigration courts.

CBP stations and agents ARE NOT medical facilities nor testing labs.
            They have neither the time, personnel or equipment for COVID-19 testing.
            CBP agents are "credentialed Fed LEO's", not "licensed medical personnel".
            Agents are, however, given basic EMT knowledge to help care for their own and illegals they run across that are sick or injured.

Comment

Almost all of the Haitian immigrants at Del Rio came from Chile and left the ground littered with paper work that would get them deported because of residency there. The admin said they'd be deported. That was a lie.

Comment

What's wrong with voodoo? How do you think I won those Field and Stream caption contests? I had my little "Fishing Editor" doll, my little "Hunting Editor" doll, a little vial of goat blood, a few chants I found online .... Hey, whatever gets that gear in my mailbox!

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
                  Almost all of the Haitian immigrants at Del Rio came from Chile and left the ground littered with paper work that would get them deported because of residency there. The admin said they'd be deported. That was a lie.
                  "Mad" Maxine Waters (D - CA) has answers! (?)
                  It's the "cowboys"! LOL!

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021...itians-n446714

Comment

Saw some of that crap accusing CBP of cruelty. We saw NYC type crowd control by mounted officers who were guarding the border.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad