Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 dead, at least 10 shot over night in Chicago. Democrats blame ability to count.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 dead, at least 10 shot over night in Chicago. Democrats blame ability to count.

Back in the day when anyone could buy Browning BAR at the local hardware store without a background check or a class 3 license, Chicago didn't have this much mayhem. Tommy gun availability isn't the cause of increasing murder in Democrat Urban Paradise, who knew?

Democrats blame the ability to count and do math on racism. Democrats call the Constitution and Declaration of Independence racist documents. I think Democrats and the scumsucking media that publishes their insane rantings with a strait face should spend more time peeing up a rope.

Comment

France recalls its Ambassador Friday Sept 17, the same day the Pentagon admitted that their drone strike killed 10 civilians including 4 children. On Sat Sept 18 F#ck Joe Biden chants filled the air at football games across the country. Democrats doing a hell of a job!!! Joes at the beach that still exists despite catastrophic global warming for the last 50 years!!!

Comment

Correction, seven children were killed by Bidens drone attack in Afghanistan to cover up the 200 dead in the bomb attack, including 7 Americans, all killed for a photo op. Biden wanted to be out by Sept 11. Go back to the beach, Joe!

Comment

I'm waiting for bhr to chime in and blame everything on "the nitwits."

Comment

I remember when Biden and the Democrats were upset when Trump droned Solemani and another terrorist leader in Iraq. Biden drones innocents for no reason other than to show how tough he is. You go media and Democrats, you go!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to The 25th Amendment
              by bowhunter75richard
              It is rather shocking, although it should not be, since it involves rr ! He appears to have no concerns, worries or ill thoughts of the possibility that...
              Today, 03:01 PM
            • The 25th Amendment
              by FirstBubba
              Kamala refers to "Creepy" Joe as the Titanic!
              Dr. Jill keeps asking if they can use the 25th Amendment to remove a sitting VEEP! LOL!...
              Yesterday, 07:02 PM
            • Reply to The Greatest
              by jhjimbo
              Benoit family was from Vermont although I am sure they hunted Maine as well....
              Today, 02:02 PM
            • The Greatest
              by jhjimbo
              Subject: Great Hunters

Great story about great hunters. Check out the stock on Larry Benoits' Remington 760, 30-06.In the Adirondacks there...
              Yesterday, 10:03 AM
            • Reply to The Greatest
              by jhjimbo
              o.k., i'll try that - I thinkk I hit select all.

I highlighted the paragraph and hit the 'I' and nothing happened except the highlight was...
              Today, 02:00 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X