Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clinton lawyer Sussmann indicted by Durham Grand Jury.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton lawyer Sussmann indicted by Durham Grand Jury.

To tell the truth I doubt that anything will come of this. During the last decade it has become abundantly clear that Democrats do not face any legal jeopardy in this country. Democrat politicals, and their relatives and fellow travelers are immune from legal harm or even harsh criticism. After this past decade, I don't see any justice for a Democrat that isn't moving in the neighborhood of 3000 feet per second.

I got two words for ya.

Andrew Cuomo

Keep the faith Brother.

Comment

Kevin Clinesmith, the FBI lawyer who submitted the fake email to the FISA court is getting his law license back to practice before the DC Bar. I don't think a crime exists that Hunter Biden could actually get arrested for. Andy Coumo is a millionaire and is in no real legal jeopardy.

Comment

Just trying to stay optimistic, nobody else thought Prince Andy would be dethroned either.

Comment

I lived in NY for 65 years. It never got any better. When I was a kid I had a pocket knife in my pocket from the time I was 8 years old. The politicos in NY just keep turning the screws. Upstate citizens are the enemy under the reign of this Hochi cootchi girl just as it was with Dandy Andy. The Dems just keep turning the screws in DC too.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad