Real Quiet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
    Why, oh why, do some people insist on quoting posts fom the HAPOPS and the communist rat?
    These posts are nonsensical at best, and pure drivel most of the time. These two igmos add nothing to any rational discussion of any subject, and from what I have deduced, would be happier if this nation failed and became a communist state. Why, then, add their idiotic ramblings to any disscussion, or topic? Why?
    I dunno '06! You'd think that everyone could see that the only reason for those two being here is to just get a reaction.

Comment

Why, oh why, do some people insist on quoting posts fom the HAPOPS and the communist rat?
      These posts are nonsensical at best, and pure drivel most of the time. These two igmos add nothing to any rational discussion of any subject, and from what I have deduced, would be happier if this nation failed and became a communist state. Why, then, add their idiotic ramblings to any disscussion, or topic? Why?
      You talk tough because you think you hold the majority view, and can get away with bullying the minority.
      But the 2020 election disclosed who is the minority, and it is YOU, by a landslide.

Comment

This thread started off as a simple give and take over what's old or new. Take a look way back near the beginning and see who put the political tone into it. The ignore thing has a purpose.

Comment

This thread started off as a request for an original thought.

Comment

From franchi20-"The ignore thing has a purpose."

Absolutely correct. I, and others, have had these two agitating idiots on ignore for months, if not years. The original question was: "Why, oh why, do some people insist on quoting posts from the HAPOPS and the communist rat?"
            Ignore does no good if their idiotic ramblings are re-posted with every other post. It is usless to exercise logic or try to convince these two of anything
            vaguely akin to common sense, Patriotism, or values that most of America holds dear.
            Last edited by crm3006; 09-21-2021, 10:35 AM.

Comment

When I see green ink, this picture comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

This thread started off as a simple give and take over what's old or new. Take a look way back near the beginning and see who put the political tone into it. The ignore thing has a purpose.
                You scared me franchi20. I thought for sure I had opened my mouth, so I had to log off to see.
                Post #10 was the first off subject post.
                It was not me!
                Whew!

Comment

Post #10 was exactly on topic in response to a request for an original thought.

Comment

Post #4 is also on topic, but is hardly a original thought..

Comment

• Here is another.
                      A poor man standing on the roof can see further than a rich man standing in the basement.

Comment

• Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                        I guess I’m one of the guilty so here is why, I get tired of the manipulation and distortion of the facts ! Most of the time I read it and go on living my life but since I’m laid up with a total 180 in life style I’ve been irritated more often by said members !It even more irritating by the fact I really know Joe Biden and his world, getting credit for things he doesn’t have anything to do with! Donald Trump worked everyday starting very early in the morning , Joe Biden is home most weekends , takes two two hour naps a day ( fact) I know one of his closest friends and most of his neighbors ( clients ) I know Joe Biden did nothing for his state if Delaware. Once Delaware had a great economic base DuPont, Hercules , HM , Chrysler , NVF , Valero , Avon the list goes on ! We made things , there is no sales tax . Delawareans want nothing because they can make a living , up to 16 years ago a kid out of high school could get a great job and benefits , retirement and live a solid life. Right under our great presidents nose these companies left one by one. The GM boxwood plant was the second highest rated GM plant in the country only behind Detroit and it’s gone ! That site is now a Amazon warehouse. DuPont barley mill 1/2 mile is a shopping mall being built. One of my clients and friend voted for Joe , I ask why and the response was he was better for business ! I ask how because the DuPont company is a shell of what it was ? The response given here but the tax breaks give earning potential for DuPont and big business . Trump was working differently . I guess America first !

I know the details of the man and to listen to these guys talk about the good of this administration and the spin irritates me . I try not to be condescending or refrain from name calling but I can’t stand manipulation of truth. This guy does nothing good without it benefiting Joe Biden ! History proves me correct , did someone sprinkle pixie dust on this guy and make him better ? I think not !!

Comment

• Slam away! There is nobody here to defend Joe Biden.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                            Slam away! There is nobody here to defend Joe Biden.
                            Ahh an attempt at plausible deniability !

Comment

• More thread drift since quoting came up. Besides the thread title is wide open for comment.

When replying in someone’s thread there’s no need to quote that person in the thread, they’ll still get the notification. I try to only use quotes so the person knows I’m referencing them. All the needless quote boxes just clog up threads.

That is all. Carry on.

Comment

• That is all. Carry on.

"Sir! Yes, sir!" 👨‍✈️

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad