Real Quiet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    here is something I turned up in a quick google search.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...n-a-short-time
    And you believe that ? He doesn’t have 66% approval these days lol ! Weak economy under Trump last year in office that’s enough to stop reading there ! The market was on the way back do to strong leadership under Trump .

Comment

Of course, a lot of the things he got done were not on our wish list, like immigration policy.
      But give the devil his due.
      He got things done.

Comment

Of course, a lot of the things he got done were not on our wish list, like immigration policy.
        But give the devil his due.
        He got things done.
        Explain what he has done ?

Comment

Check out the stock market.

https://newyorkdigitalnews.org/2021/...arket-columns/

Comment

I do and that was back on track with Trump . He had it coming back strong and quick , you watch as inflation starts to cause havoc !

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

When the entire world is paying a tiny fraction of the price we pay for millions of doses something is messed up. $2K for an epi pen that used to cost $20 because some jagoff created a monopoly is not real helpful.

The fact is doctors get kick backs. Free trips to conferences on a tropical beach. Your freindly neighborhood GP, been practicing ever since he took over from his dad, sells you the $200 a month scrip which is mostly paid by your insurance anyway when the $5 scrip would have done as well. People die here due to not being able to afford desperately needed meds.
              Didn't the Govt make or coerce the guy selling epi pens for $2k to lower his price back down. I think he was a new owner of the Company when he raised the price. The pen probably had $5 worth of epinepherin in it.

Comment

Pmacc -
                The pundits were predicting a stock market crash under the Biden administration.
                You are merely updating the prediction.

Comment

Pmacc -
                  The pundits were predicting a stock market crash under the Biden administration.
                  You are merely updating the prediction.
                  We Shaw see , trouble is 99 I know Joe Biden . He was my parents attorney and not a good one at that. He's not a bright guy and that’s at his best . He is a shell of himself and like I said he couldn’t order a cup of coffee at Starbucks successfully and that’s not a joke. One member here called him a muppet and that’s true. Joe Biden is not running the country . I know you want this to be BS but I would see Joe out and about all the time and he is feeble. 99 he isn’t doing anything and this is the biggest sham in the countries history !

Comment

"IF" the US survives Biden/Harris*:
                    1) this admin will go down as the worst in history and a sham
                    2) it's going to take a miracle to straighten it all out

*or whoever the hell is pulling the strings on this puppet government!

AND.....If liberal elitist "Up" Chuck Todd throws Biden under the bus, it's gotta be pretty bad in DC! LOL!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...under-the-bus/

Comment

Help wanted signs everywhere but nobody wants to work. Haven’t heard much push for a minimum wage hike lately, won’t/don’t need to.

My wife stopped in a Walmart last night to pick up a few things that are generally cheaper than at the big chain supermarket in our town. Case of paper towels, 4 jars of Walmart peanut butter (my favorite actually), a few cleaning products and some other basic groceries. No big ticket items, everything but the paper towels fit into one reusable shopping bag.

$100

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
                        Help wanted signs everywhere but nobody wants to work. Haven’t heard much push for a minimum wage hike lately, won’t/don’t need to.

My wife stopped in a Walmart last night to pick up a few things that are generally cheaper than at the big chain supermarket in our town. Case of paper towels, 4 jars of Walmart peanut butter (my favorite actually), a few cleaning products and some other basic groceries. No big ticket items, everything but the paper towels fit into one reusable shopping bag.

$100
                        High fuel prices because we buy from others, not produce our own fossil fuels. Gummint minimum wages. Inflation. Bi-nla-den put us on Jimmy Carter's track to a 1 term presidentcy. And JMHO - Walmart is one of the biggest jokes/scams played on the American consumer. Won't grace their doors with my attendance.

Comment

Not a fan of Walmart myself Franchi, but certain items they carry are cheaper most of the time. We shop smart, when the local store runs specials we stock up but it doesn’t always work out. My wife is extremely frugal, not overly spontaneous and a type A list maker. The gal knows how to stretch a dollar.

Forgot to mention the shortage of items as well. Lots of empty shelf space in the paper goods isle. That’s just something easily noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

High fuel prices because we buy from others, not produce our own fossil fuels. Gummint minimum wages. Inflation. Bi-nla-den put us on Jimmy Carter's track to a 1 term presidentcy. And JMHO - Walmart is one of the biggest jokes/scams played on the American consumer. Won't grace their doors with my attendance.
                            During the toilet paper, paper towel, cleaning products fiasco, the local, home owned grocery was THE go to for needed goods.
                            WalMart had clean shelves.
                            Podunk, USA's Hometown Grocery won.

I try to stay as far from WM as I can. Unfortunately, they are some items/quantities I can't find elsewhere.

Comment

WOW, rr ! I threw out the challenge for someone to to come up with ‘anything’ to give credit for what this administration has done that benefits American citizens, and your only feeble attempt was to criticize me for a mistake that I made in word usage. If you think my mistake negates or even equates to the mistakes these loons have made, then you have smoked too much weed. In that response, I throw back to you your own words to me, you are the problem........! Smoke it friend !!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                                WOW, rr ! I threw out the challenge for someone to to come up with ‘anything’ to give credit for what this administration has done that benefits American citizens, and your only feeble attempt was to criticize me for a mistake that I made in word usage. If you think my mistake negates or even equates to the mistakes these loons have made, then you have smoked too much weed. In that response, I throw back to you your own words to me, you are the problem........! Smoke it friend !!!
                                Hoisted upon his own petard!

He is a true libtard bhr.
                                He answers no questions or challenges. He only answers with dodges and derision.
                                It's his MO.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad