Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsom ?

Will he be replaced ?

Massive voting fraud and yet another stolen election. Time to send in the Cyber Ninjas like in AZ.

Also...
    Obama not born in USA
    Moon landing faked
    9/11 inside job
    Trump won
    Ivermectin cures covid

it feels like I'm forgetting a couple, little help here Jim?

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
      Massive voting fraud and yet another stolen election. Time to send in the Cyber Ninjas like in AZ.

Also...
      Obama not born in USA
      Moon landing faked
      9/11 inside job
      Trump won
      Ivermectin cures covid

it feels like I'm forgetting a couple, little help here Jim?
      Those are all truisims.

Comment

California is going to be absolutely destroyed. Same thing the other American Cities could be facing. You see, the illegals come from mostly shit holes and they bring that mind set with them. They will also be in such big numbers they can vote themselves a raise for doing nothing. that is their mentality. I doubt they will change. Look around and you can already see this starting in the large Cities. Now, to complicate things worse they bring disease and illiteracy with them. That will crush our Education system and Health providers. I for one am glad I am at the down hill side of my Lifecycle. I would not want to live in a Country like I envision - something resembling Argentina, once the star of S.America, now a broken Country.

Comment

But.....but, diversity is the savior. At least that is what has been preached to us by the dimwits ! Our own ‘people’ are not capable of saving this country, we are obligated to welcome immigrants to pull us to the top. No need for loyalty, love of country, patriotism, knowledge of history of our founders and writers of our Constitution, or for thar matter even what the hell our Constitution is. Bring all the third world mode of living, give us a challenge to keep America from becoming immigrants former countries. Evidently we need something to make our lives have a purpose......such as baby sitting the entire damn world !!!

Comment

Some have suggested that this election was a referendum on Trump.
            Also, his followers seem to like what he is saying as long as he is saying what they want to hear.
            They boo him when he mentions vaccinations, so he now has to run out in front of them on that subject.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
              But.....but, diversity is the savior. At least that is what has been preached to us by the dimwits ! Our own ‘people’ are not capable of saving this country, we are obligated to welcome immigrants to pull us to the top. No need for loyalty, love of country, patriotism, knowledge of history of our founders and writers of our Constitution, or for thar matter even what the hell our Constitution is. Bring all the third world mode of living, give us a challenge to keep America from becoming immigrants former countries. Evidently we need something to make our lives have a purpose......such as baby sitting the entire damn world !!!
              If you think about it we are a Mother Country of many, smaller collections of people who really qualify as Little Countries within the Mother Country. Look around in any sizable City and you will see multiple neighborhoods made up of people of the same background - they do not care to assimilate. They only want the bennies of the Mother Country. I say people want to hang with people of their same kind. There is China Town, Little Italy, Jewish area, Black slums, Arabs, Greeks, Japanese and on and on. Prove me wrong. You can lead the horse to water BUT you can't force him to drink.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad